Topless Sun Deck??

I was pretty sure that the Explorer had a topless deck on the very top tier. It was a small area but I was thinking there was a sign that said "topless sundeck". I don't do topless so I didn't go up there during the cruise so can't tell you if it was crowded or not. We noticed the deck the first afternoon when we were exploering the areas.

I was pretty sure that the Explorer had a topless deck on the very top tier. It was a small area but I was thinking there was a sign that said "topless sundeck". I don't do topless so I didn't go up there during the cruise so can't tell you if it was crowded or not. We noticed the deck the first afternoon when we were exploering the areas.

When we sailed on Explorer there was no topless deck. I would have noticed that. :D:D:D

When we went on the Voyager earlier this year, I had the wives in the group ( 3 couples) convinced that the uppermost forward deck was "clothing optional". I, of course, knew it wasn't, but thought I'd have some fun with them. Imagine my surprise ( and their horror ) when I finally coaxed them into going up there and the sign at the bottom of the stairs said "St. Tropez Deck"! Of course, everyone up there was clothed ( some BARELY), but the looks on their faces was priceless.

In all seriousness, no topless sunbathing on any RC ship, unless it's in the Med.

Archived