Transportation - Airport to Cruise Terminals

tonyt

In Boston Black Falcon Terminal is across the harbor from Logan Airport. A cab through the Ted Williams Tunnel should be no more than 20 minutes and will cost in the $25 range. There is also a public transit option on the SL1 Silver Line bus, which stops at the lower level of each airport terminal. You have to ride a few stops and transfer over the tracks to the SL2 bus at World Trade Center to go to Black Falcon. There are elevators and escalators in this station. This would take about a half hour and is currently free if you get on at the airport and transfer at World Trade.

Taxis from YQB to downtown Québec (including where the cruise terminal is situated) cost a fixed rate of $34.25.

Taxis from YUL to downtown Montréal cost $40. I cannot find a zone map to confirm that the cruise terminal is included, but I doubt it would be much more.

In Boston Black Falcon Terminal is across the harbor from Logan Airport. A cab through the Ted Williams Tunnel should be no more than 20 minutes and will cost in the $25 range. There is also a public transit option on the SL1 Silver Line bus, which stops at the lower level of each airport terminal. You have to ride a few stops and transfer over the tracks to the SL2 bus at World Trade Center to go to Black Falcon. There are elevators and escalators in this station. This would take about a half hour and is currently free if you get on at the airport and transfer at World Trade.

Thank you for this info.

Taxis from YQB to downtown Québec (including where the cruise terminal is situated) cost a fixed rate of $34.25.

Taxis from YUL to downtown Montréal cost $40. I cannot find a zone map to confirm that the cruise terminal is included, but I doubt it would be much more.

Do you have an estimate of the time? Am trying to determine flights I can use.

• 2 months later...

oooo, nice, thanks for letting me know. I have been looking for this info

Archived