VIP Boarding

madgally

I went on to two different boards looking for information on 2 different ships. One was the Carnival board asking about the suite shown in the movie Chipwrecked, and the other RCI inquiring about the photo of the sky loft suites. Some were kind and informative, some were rude, while others just did not give me the time of day. If I were to book and sail on either one of those lines I would not let those few rude posters deter me from joining the boards for that line.

I didn't say I wouldn't "join" the NCL boards (I already have), but rather that I was disappointed in some of the responses on this thread.

There are good folks here, but some do not deal well with perceived free-loaders very well. I for one agree, If you want suite perks, pay for them. I pay hard earned money to sail in suites, and if others want the same benefits then pay the money as well. If that is bad in your eyes than so be it.

Whoa, how did you seem to think that I would agree with the OP and think a non-suite passenger should get suite benefits?????? I never even addressed that idea. As a matter of fact, I have an aft penthouse suite booked on my upcoming NCL cruise and totally agree that only those who pay for suites (such as myself) should get the benefits. Everyone needs to be careful what they read into a post and then make assumptions of the poster's intent.

Wow - didn't take long to prove my point, sadly. And you're wrong; the various boards are not alike. Some are more accepting of other people's opinions and treat each other with respect.

BTW, my post said "Makes us new NCL board contributors a bit leery of posting." You can be a frequent poster on CC but new to a certain board. Master of the obvious. ;)

OK, I agree, but there is some of what you say on ALL boards, including this one

Whoa, how did you seem to think that I would agree with the OP and think a non-suite passenger should get suite benefits?????? I never even addressed that idea. As a matter of fact, I have an aft penthouse suite booked on my upcoming NCL cruise and totally agree that only those who pay for suites (such as myself) should get the benefits. Everyone needs to be careful what they read into a post and then make assumptions of the poster's intent.

Maybe you should read my post again, as my point was some of the rude posts were about the free-loading which I agree with. I never stated what you thought about that concept.

Cherie

I don't have time to go over each post ..so not sure if this was written..but there is a way around this.. My one sister was in a room all by herself..and we had a suite. What I learned from this board was to put her on my credit card.. and there she was able to check in and sit in that area with us.. Then once onboard we switched it over. I would not have done this if she had someone else with her.. it was only so she could be with us as she was alone.

I think we are beating a dead horse with this subject now...

:p Mike, I think you may be right! We too hope to sail with you again! We are sailing in 3 weeks in a GV on the Gem with the whole family. Please say hi to Amy for me.

:p Mike, I think you may be right! We too hope to sail with you again! We are sailing in 3 weeks in a GV on the Gem with the whole family. Please say hi to Amy for me.

I will do that!

We will be on the Jewel in Dec.. Suite life of course :D we cant wait!!

Then the Epic sometime next year, still trying to pick a date...

I don't have time to go over each post ..so not sure if this was written..but there is a way around this.. My one sister was in a room all by herself..and we had a suite. What I learned from this board was to put her on my credit card.. and there she was able to check in and sit in that area with us.. Then once onboard we switched it over. I would not have done this if she had someone else with her.. it was only so she could be with us as she was alone.

Is she not an adult?

Do you have any booze smuggling and chair hogging tips you would like to share?

Archived