Graham Seymour-Which Ship?

As of the Apr 9, 2005 cruise out of Tampa (West. Carib.), Graham Seymour was on the Splendour of the Seas. He had only just started on Splendour a few weeks previous to our cruise, so I would assume he is still there. He is terrific--the best CD in my experience of over a dozen cruises.

He has posted on these boards on ocassion. I think his screen name is Hammy's Manager. Post a thread to him--maybe he will answer and tell you where he is!!!!

We were on the Splendour transatlantic cruise April 30 and it was Graham Seymour last cruise on this ship. He told us he was taking 5 weeks off and moving to the Navigator in early June. He should be there now.

Lyne

I had a feeling he wouldn't be on Splendour very long. I am sure RCCL wants to let his talent be enjoyed by as many customers as possible. The Splendour is a great ship (I actually prefer the Vision class to the larger ships), but I think more folks are into the Voyager class. If you get a chance to sail on a ship with Graham Seymour, I do not think you will be disappointed with him as a CD. Happy Cruising!!!!

Well I certainly wish he was on AOS when we are on it this summer. Graham was the CD on Caribbean Princess last August (2004) and I had never paid any attention to CDs before we had him. He is a total riot. He has rather cutting, British humor and is incredibly quick-witted.

Graham has recently been posting on the Princess board. He's just finishing up on his vacation now and will be joining Navigator "end of June". He will then move to the Mariner "end of September" until "December".

He was wonderful on the Caribbean Princess in February - easily the best CD we've ever had!

Hope this helps! :D

Archived