Which Decks

camper49

On the Liberty..which decks have an extended balcony??

We are booked in an extended aft right now with the PG rate. We still have the option of changing to ES (which we have never used). I'm thinking there may be price drops (and of course may-be not) and if we switched we might get some upgrades and/or OBC.

Hey, I have not been on the Liberty but have checked out Carnival's site for you. Looks like the Liberty's only extended balconies are on decks 6,7 and 8. Only aft facing, nothing on the sides. Have had the extended balcony on Legend and Miracle, side facing and are nice. The only time I have had an aft facing balcony was on Epic. I liked the view of both sides. I like to look for other ships traveling nearby and that afforded us a great view for that. The only thing that is a downside to aft facing is the noise level of the wash from the propellers. Nothing overwhelming, but we had to talk at a higher level to compensate. No biggie, I would take aft facing again, and yes the extended balcony is great whether side or aft facing. I am on Freedom on 28th of April. Way up high on the Spa deck. Never been on that high of a deck so looking forward to the experience. Not an extended balcony for the 1st time. From what I have been told it is about half as deep as the extendeds. Have a great cruise.

Archived