What Deck Can I wear my Thong??

H82seaUgo

3-2-1 (Countdown to Liv's post)

:D

I've seen women who are topless and some others who understood topless as bottomless.. :p

I for one don't see this as a problem.:D

I finally gave up wearing my thong. There was no other place to keep my wallet, S&S card, etc. and when I had them all stuffed in there it caused quite a stir. On the positive side, I never had a prblem finding a deck chair. I would just stand around, and everyone would scatter.

You can wear your thong anywhere you want....except the Dining Room! The Funnel Deck is topless. My only request is that you don't wear it in the buffet restaurant. I don't care how pretty your rear end is...I don't want to see it while I'm eating or sit somewhere you've sat with your bare butt!!! Of course, DH will have a different opinion!!!:)

Have a great cruise!!!

Too funny lol

:)

I finally gave up wearing my thong. There was no other place to keep my wallet, S&S card, etc. and when I had them all stuffed in there it caused quite a stir. On the positive side, I never had a prblem finding a deck chair. I would just stand around, and everyone would scatter.

LOL:)

:)

:D

You're late!

And come on, I for one, thought my "same old thong and dance" line was damn clever :p

The boss don'tchaknow.:rolleyes:

LOL....I thought so too :D

You can wear your thong anywhere you want....except the Dining Room! The Funnel Deck is topless. My only request is that you don't wear it in the buffet restaurant. I don't care how pretty your rear end is...I don't want to see it while I'm eating or sit somewhere you've sat with your bare butt!!! Of course, DH will have a different opinion!!!:)

Have a great cruise!!!

amen lol

Becky, aren't you a little young to be chiming in on this particular topic:D

(Beautiful young lady, by the way :) )

hahaha i am actually 25 and my sister becky is 14 i use her id snice she never does and i was to lazy to create my own.:p

The baby pic is my friend's daughter lol

i am just all over the place:rolleyes:

Archived