Faster to the Fun?

I was on line and was able to get our two cabins FTTF more than a year out on the Miracle out of Long Beach. We don't sail until June of 15. Maybe different ports different rules. Or that might be the date they plan on releasing more FTTF on your cruise. Maybe the FTTF fairy can clue us in.

I was on line and was able to get our two cabins FTTF more than a year out on the Miracle out of Long Beach. We don't sail until June of 15. Maybe different ports different rules. Or that might be the date they plan on releasing more FTTF on your cruise. Maybe the FTTF fairy can clue us in.

If you're the type that likes to board early and render early in cabo then yes, otherwise probably not. We love it and buy it every time for priority boarding.

If you're the type that likes to board early and render early in cabo then yes, otherwise probably not. We love it and buy it every time for priority boarding.

Sorry i meant Tender not render!!:what:

Did FTTF on our last Legend Thanksgiving cruise with the family and it was totally worth it!

I sailed the Paradise in March with a girlfriend and did NOT use it. I did not miss it, as our cabins were ready early enough and did not tender anywhere as we took the Cozumel trip. My $50 was better spent at the bar!

We just did Fttf out of Seattle. I loved it. Room was ready bags were there before we were and we were almost the first ones on the ship. Also I never had to wait when going to guest services. It was very nice and worth it!!!!

Susan

I was so happy to read this we have fttf for our august cruise on the miracle and we were not sure if it would be worth it. What time did you get to the port?:)

I was so happy to read this we have fttf for our august cruise on the miracle and we were not sure if it would be worth it. What time did you get to the port?:)

Hello, Our driver picked us up at 10 am we got to port by 10:30 and were onboard around 11 am. I felt like a VIP with FTTF.

Susan

• 6 months later...

I booked about 150 days out for the Dream and found out about FTTF at about 90 days. Checked daily, several times a day until 32 days out and found 1 available on that day. Almost didn't know what to do when it didn't show "Sold Out". I can't wait to try it out and get to enjoy the trip all the faster.

Edited by tad54

• 2 weeks later...

So glad that I just read through all of the posts on FTTF! I just booked it for me/DH and my parents. Dad will be turing 70 during our cruise and is beginning to have some mobility issues and is now using what he refers to as a "walking stick" even though it is a wooden cane and standing in the long lines will more than likely take a toll on him. We only tender at Half Moon Cay and really don't take any carry-ons other than their meds and his C-PAP machine so not a big deal to get the room early for us but if it means that Dad can sit down somewhere and not be standing for a long time, it is well worth the $100 (for both rooms) for me! Plus, it is just an added perk for his birthday.

We've used FTTF twice and have it booked for our Conquest cruise. We LOVE it! It is so nice to get onboard a little earlier and have your cabin ready. Drop off your carry-on and get a DOD and lunch. Also worked out great on our last cruise using the priority tender access. We were at Half Moon Cay and didn't have to wait very long. Definitely worth $49.95 IMHO.

• 1 year later...

If you purchase faster to the fun how early can you board? My ticket says 130 pm with the faster to the fun but I thought I read somewhere that you can get on as early as 11am. Help appreciated as I make sure I schedule my hotel shuttle appropriately.

Thanks all

If you purchase faster to the fun how early can you board? My ticket says 130 pm with the faster to the fun but I thought I read somewhere that you can get on as early as 11am. Help appreciated as I make sure I schedule my hotel shuttle appropriately.

Thanks all

With FTTF, you can check in when the Port opens it's doors for the next embarkation, usually around 10:00. Your boarding group will follow weddings, Diamond and Platnum. What time you board depends on the Port and how fast the previous cruise is cleared.

With FTTF, you can check in when the Port opens it's doors for the next embarkation, usually around 10:00. Your boarding group will follow weddings, Diamond and Platnum. What time you board depends on the Port and how fast the previous cruise is cleared.

Perfect answer. Can we make this answer a sticky?

btw, OP, I sailed on Breeze out of Miami last month, and with FttF it was so quick and easy, making our way to the gangway to board, the family & I even felt a bit guilty seeing all those still waiting below.

But then once on board with my first drink in hand, all guilt melted away! Magic stuff! :D

• 2 months later...

When I printed my ticket it had an early time. There is no worry as to the time on the ticket. You check in (I believe there is a platinum etc. desk) or ask someone where the FTTF folk check in. In LA we just checked in at the desk and waited to be called after the platinum etc. and suite guests. we boarded before group 1.

• 1 month later...
Sick of it. Tired of jumping through hoops trying to get FTTF. I have booked a cruise 333 days out and guess what? Yep. FTTF is sold out. To heck with it. Keep it Carnival, and I will keep my $210.:mad:

Keep on trying. more will free up. They almost always do

I assume you are trying to book it for 4 separate rooms? the $210. is a strange number to me. for a 4 nighter it will be 49.95 (199.80 total) and for a 5+ nighter its 59.95 (239.80). I dont see how the math can come to 210.00 no matter how many rooms. just curious to your math on this

Edited by hftmrock

I've have gotten it the last several times. Nice to be able to get to your cabin right away esp. if you have insulin/medications.

Nicer for tenders too. They do look to see if you have it on your card too.

Not bad for the price per cabin.

Sick of it. Tired of jumping through hoops trying to get FTTF. I have booked a cruise 333 days out and guess what? Yep. FTTF is sold out. To heck with it. Keep it Carnival, and I will keep my $210.:mad:

Do not get discouraged, they are often not available 330 days out. They will be released on a certain date closer to your cruise and in batches again several times before you sail.