Trapper John Bear Essentials MP3

Di+Bob

We are renting a car in Skagway and driving into the Yukon and I found an audio narrative to play on the trip called "Trapper John, The Bear Essentials" available through tourcaster.

http://www.tourcaster.com/TourDetails.aspx?TourId=556

Have any of you used this? Is it good? Are there any other audio tours of the Klondike HWY I should consider?

(I already purchased "Murray's Guide" but audio would be a lot more fun than reading a paper I think.)

I purchased this last week thru iTunes for our upcoming trip. I've listened to it & think it will be much better than me trying to relate things from Murray's Guide (which I also have on my iPad for the trip). There is a lot of historical information but not something about every stop. There is also geo cache information if you are in to that. I had to look it up on Wikipedia to even know what it meant.

There are also 8 or so songs that are ok and a couple of instrumentals. I think the $9 investment will add to our scenic drive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sounds good. Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to hear it is available on itunes also becouse we were having difficulty getting the other site I mentioned to work. And itunes will be cheaper from what you said. :)

Archived