Miami to FLL taxi

portlandpete

Our flights just got changed by the airline. Our flight was 1:15 and we made reservations with SAS. Now our flight is 11:45 and I am thinking if taking a cab is the way to go. So does anyone know how much taxi fare is from Miami to FLL?

Thanks!

I made a note that cab fare from FLL airport to our hotel near the port of Miami was going to be $65.00 + tip........I suppose it could easily be more or less than that depending on the route the driver takes.

I emailed a few limo/car services in the Miami/FLL area to get quotes on transportation and the best response came from John's Car Service. He personally emailed me a nice letter with my estimate, nice touch and he has my business!

John's Car Service quoted me $80.00 + tip for a Towncar

and $125.00 + tip for a Limo

I'm sure the prices would be the same with the route reversed if you need MIA to FLL

Our flights just got changed by the airline. Our flight was 1:15 and we made reservations with SAS. Now our flight is 11:45 and I am thinking if taking a cab is the way to go. So does anyone know how much taxi fare is from Miami to FLL?

Thanks!

Call your airline and tell them that earlier flight does not work for you. They should work with you to keep a later flight without any change fees. Otherwise the cab fare is pretty steep $80 range.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived