Blue Diamond tours in Sydney, Canada - ???

We haven't used them, however I contacted them about a tour and they put me in touch with Don Blackwood as a tour guide. We have booked with him for our day in port next month.

We used Don last fall. The day started with a downpour and clouds. As we took the ferry and climbed the mountain, the sun came our and provided a beautiful day. They give a nice tour for the money.

Dave

We used bluediamond tours last Oct for Halifax, Sydney and PEI we tailored the tour to exactly what we wanted and they were fantastic. We are going to use them again when we do a 3 week land tour of the Maritimes.

Yes he did give me a recommendation. I contacted that guy and he offered his hotel rooms. Hmmm skip that.

Then today I got a reply from the Blue Diamond guy in Halifax and he said I was given the wrong information about the the excursions being booked. Okay now I am wondering.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me how much any of these tours cost? I'm looking into tours for PEI and outside Halifax. Sounds like the Blue Diamond tours is the go to company?

Re Tours Halifax Only there are a number of good tour companies in Halifax at considerably less prices.

Here is a link form TA

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g154976-d2706014-Reviews-Tour_of_Halfiax_and_Peggy_s_Cove_Private_Tours-Halifax_Halifax_Regional_Municipal.html.

You can also use search box at the top of the page there are many forums with recommendations.

• 4 weeks later...
We used bluediamond tours last Oct for Halifax, Sydney and PEI we tailored the tour to exactly what we wanted and they were fantastic. We are going to use them again when we do a 3 week land tour of the Maritimes.

where did you go to in sydney??? what would you suggest what did they charge and what were the vechiles like?????

Linda - how long is your tour?

Our tour with tartan tours will be 5 to 6 hours ... we had a nice conversation with the owner at least they answered my emails don from bluediamond tours hasnt.... what tour were you looking at and what date are you looking for??:) email them at tartantours@hotmail.com or their website http://www.tartantours.ca

Yes, we just got back and used Blue Diamond Tours. Very good. You won't be disappointed. Blue Diamond is the tour company. Don Blackwood is one of the guides. It is better to contact Blue Diamond (they answer quickly) rather than trying to contact an individual guide.

Archived