Vancouver hotel with complimentary airport AND cruiseport shuttle?

There are no hotels in the downtown area that offer free shuttles from YVR. There are a few that offer free shuttles from hotel to Canada Place and they would include the Best Western-Downtown on Drake St. and Hampton Inn and Suites on Robson St. YVR to most downtown hotels is a $35 cab ride or if your hotel is close to a Canada Line station and can handle all of your own luggage then you can take the Canada Line from YVR for $9 pp. The good news is that most of Vancouver's downtown hotels are within a $10 cab fare of Canada Place and with some you can even walk to Canada Place....so I would be inclined to focus on my hotel's location and rate and not on "free" shuttles.

....so I would be inclined to focus on my hotel's location and rate and not on "free" shuttles.

Yep, good advice regardless of the city. The "free shuttles" in Miami, for instance, tend to be at the crappy airport hotels with nothing else around them and limited restaurants, etc. Why do that to yourself? It's a vacation. Everything can be budgeted to include a little bit nicer hotel in a good location.

It was brought to my attention yesterday on another thread that the Holiday Inn-Downtown has a package that includes a shuttle to Canada Place and I omitted the Executive-Vintage Park Inn which has one as well....but none of these are truly "free" shuttles.

Archived