Aft ocean view question Sunshine/Destiny.

gailjen

Looking to book two inside cabins deck 7 mid ship on the Sunshine but there are some aft ocean view available for just a little more, these look bigger cabins having sofa/table etc however they are over what seems an open area where the ropes come out.

Has anyone stayed in these rooms?

We do get up pretty early so some noise docking in port would not bother us too much.

On the deck plans there is nothing showing underneath on deck one, so what's there?

Looking to book tomorrow so any advice would be appreciated

They are bigger is you mean the ones all the way aft.

I know a guy who did them on Triumph and the constant vibration was awful. I had one across the back of Triumph and said the same thing... but I think Triumph has more of a vibration problem than conquest had.

I have not been on Destiny.. so you might not mind the constant vibration. Its not just when you dock though. It was enough to wake me up during the night.

But its a trade off for bigger cabins.

Me, Im a fan of PTs up near the front.. but you hear docking noises up there and wave noises too. But the cabins are the price of insides and I can see out and they are OV sized.

The PTs are almost 220 s.f. with two twins that push together and have two port holes, for the price of a 4A. (i.e. they would be cheaper than your mid ship inside)

Might be booked up though, they go fast.

They have all gone, there are a few OV Mid left but we have the added complication that our teenagers need to be within 3 staterooms of us due to their age so we only have about 5 possibles now :( so need to get it booked tomorrow..thanks for your help.

Archived