Carnival Magic Water Slide height requirement

McNugget

I think I read somewhere 48 inches! If not I hope someone else lets us know.

Im thinking that is for slides that end in a pool, that its like 6 inches less if the slide does not end in a pool .. but I cant remember either off the top of my head.

I did read where it was 48 inches for landing in pool but not sure if the slides on the magic all ended in pools. I'm going to have one sad first grader if he is mot able to go on any water slides on the ship!

There is a small slide and a bigger slide and neither end in a pool. Im sure.

Is your first greader 42 inches tall?

This is the end of the bigger slide and might have the height requirements on it.. if you can blow up the writing, my eyes are not so good. It clearly does not go into a pool, nor does the slide for the little kids, probably too little for a 1st grader to enjoy?

Anyway.. Im sure 48 inches does not apply to Magic as it does not end in a pool

Voyager3290.jpg

The height requirement for the large slides on the Magic is 42 inches because they do not end in a pool. There are also fun small slides for all ages.

The only activity on the Magic with a 48 inches height requirement is the ropes course. They measured my daughter, who is 48.5 inches, each time.

Thanks for the info. You just don't know how relieved I am. We were planning to do the Aquaventure at Atlantis but after reading most of the slides there are 48 inches we'll save a ton of $$$ and figure out something else to do!

The height requirement for the large slides on the Magic is 42 inches because they do not end in a pool. There are also fun small slides for all ages.

The only activity on the Magic with a 48 inches height requirement is the ropes course. They measured my daughter, who is 48.5 inches, each time.

this is the rope course on Magic. It might be a bit much for a 1st grader, even a tall one? But next year.

Voyager3298.jpg

Voyager3295.jpg

this is the rope course on Magic. It might be a bit much for a 1st grader, even a tall one? But next year.

Voyager3298.jpg

Voyager3295.jpg

Our son did it for the first time when he was still in kindergarten (DH and I both went with him). He was a bit scared at first on the first trip. But he had a ball on his second trip around, and had no hesitation getting on last summer, a month before first grade, by himself.

We did see another kid close to his age on it last summer, and she was completely freaked out and just frozen in place. After everyone having to go around her for a while her dad finally got her off. Don't recall having seen anyone else that young on it other than her.

The first time my son did it, he had just turned 6 three months prior. The second trip was about a month and a half before his 7th birthday.

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Some kids much be brave to do the rope course in 1st grade!!!

My son is in love with the ropes course - he can't wait to do it again in August. But last month we took him to the Pleasure Pier in Galveston for the first time - he was all excited to ride the Iron Shark, and walked right on it, but didn't want to even look at it afterwards - not too brave to do anything, I guess! :)

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived