C&a

As I previously mentioned my first cruise will be in December on FOS. From what I've read, your C&A perks don't really start till your second cruise, ie. coupons. I signed up when I booked the room. Do I still get the points from this cruise, or will I also have to wait till the second cruise to start building them up? We are booked in an owners suite so would it be double? Thanks

As I previously mentioned my first cruise will be in December on FOS. From what I've read, your C&A perks don't really start till your second cruise, ie. coupons. I signed up when I booked the room. Do I still get the points from this cruise, or will I also have to wait till the second cruise to start building them up? We are booked in an owners suite so would it be double? Thanks

Once you sail with them all your points will be credited.

C & A points are not awarded as you book the cruise, only after the cruise has been taken. You earn the points for each night on board as you sail, which are then totaled in your account after the end of the cruise. So the C & A level earned on that sailing will apply to you on your next sailing.

In other words you are not awarded the points until you actually earn them, so you have no C & A status on your first cruise, but will be at whatever level you have earned on you second. Standard staterooms give you 1 point per night and JS and above give you 2 points per night. So an OS on a 7-night cruise for example will give you 14 pts., which will have you at Gold for your second cruise.

Think of it as air mileage awards - they are only added to your account after you actually make the flight, not before.

The C & A section on the RCI website provides details about the program benefits and shows the point levels needed for each tier.

You start earning points with your first cruise. Points are credited after the end of the cruise, so for your first cruise you won't have any status. After your 7 night cruise in a suite, you will be Gold with 14 points. On your 2nd cruise you should get all of the benefits of the Gold level. You can register your Crown and Anchor account on the RCCL.com website so you can login and view your account status.

Archived