What Happened To The Admiral on Mariner?

wristband

He was living year-round on Mariner for several years as of two years ago enjoying life in a Mariner cabin. On our Mariner cruise last month, he was not onboard but when I inquired no one seemed to know.

Would a cruise hound know of his whereabouts? Curious minds would like to know.

He's a retired US Navy Captain and he's living on the Navigator at the moment. He's recovering from hip surgery and picked the Navigator because it stays close to ports. He's a wonderful gentleman - walks a few times a day and does his crossword puzzle every afternoon. Makes me smile just to think about him.

Thank you both & nice to know he has happily migrated from Mariner to Navigator. Yes, a very nice chap and glad to know he is enjoying life.

He kept a very low profile on several Mariner cruises we were on. Ate early in Compass Rose and rarely saw him wandering around the ship.

We first saw and talked with him several years ago on Voyager. I too have occasionally wonered about him. Did not see him on Mariner the last couple of times, but wasn't really looking for him as I assumed he was still on Voyager.

Glad to hear he is doing well and still enjoying his sea life.

Archived