Help needed please. Airline just changed our flight time

sassy~one

If they gave you a time before 11am, I would call the airline and raise royal h-e-l-l with them.

The fastest way would probably be grabbing a taxi (there should be some right outside the terminal, but you can always look up some local LA taxi numbers, input them into your cell and tell them when you're about ready to come out of the terminal to pick you up). Or make arrangements with Execucar to pick you up (they would have to stop at the shuttle island). And then plead with the passenger services desk on board to give you an early disembarkation time.

But there could always be a problem with the disembarkation process starting late, especially if the sequester is still happening. And that will also affect things at the airport, too.

So the first thing you need to do is to make sure your flight is reasonable, even if it's to get a later flight than planned.

I too was put into this situation my flight times were changed a number of times but this last change was 1 hour earlier and i could see us loosing that flight so I got my travel agent to talk to airline and I now have a different flight #. if you booked the flight your self contact the airline.

If you are not happy with the time do yourself a favor and call the airline to get a later flight.

Do not take a flight before noon.

There are many ways to get to the airport.

You can take a shuttle or a private vehicle or a taxi.

We use a private vehicle and we use execucar and this is their web site:

http://www.execucar.com

Keith

By the way, it's confusing when the cruiselines refer to the Port of Los Angeles as "LAX cruise port." The World Cruise Center in San Pedro (where most cruises, other than Carnival, will begin/end) is really not anywhere near LA International Airport. So if you are making arrangements with land transportation, use "the Port of LA." You can also add "San Pedro."

Archived