Eastern Caribbean excursions

Hello All.

I will be cruising with my three sons, ages 16, 13 and 13. Looking for recommendations on excursions. We are thinking of parasaling in CocoCay, then hanging at the beach. In St Thomas and St Maarten, I don't know. I want to have snorkel time, beach time and do something amazing time?? Thoughts?? Another question: There are excursions in St Thomas that look to be just drives back and forth to Magens Bay for $28per person and Sapphire Beach for $39per person. That seems like quite a lot, right? And what is the age of a child for the excursions? Thanks!:)

Hello All.

I will be cruising with my three sons, ages 16, 13 and 13. Looking for recommendations on excursions. We are thinking of parasaling in CocoCay, then hanging at the beach. In St Thomas and St Maarten, I don't know. I want to have snorkel time, beach time and do something amazing time?? Thoughts?? Another question: There are excursions in St Thomas that look to be just drives back and forth to Magens Bay for $28per person and Sapphire Beach for $39per person. That seems like quite a lot, right? And what is the age of a child for the excursions? Thanks!:)

If you are interested in snorkeling, you may want to consider hopping over to Trunk Bay on St John when you dock in St Thomas. They have a great underwater snorkeling trail. If you want to go to Magen's Bay, no need for an excursion, just hop on the open air safari bus which is a lot more affordable. There will be plenty of busses waiting in the parking lot to return you to the ship.

In St Maarten, I recommend America's Cup Regatta or Loterie Tree zip lining.

If you have any other questions, please feel to ask and have a great cruise!

Archived