On Sale Now

ree1009

Ok yall, bear with me. I typed all this out and hit one wrong button and lost it all :o SO here we go again.

Hobby Lobby is having their "his&her" sale this week 50% off[/b] Most of their wedding items are under this brand. Including their pre-made boquets and bouttiners, guest books, decorations, flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillows, knife sets, unity candle sets, etc.

Which means next week is the flower sale(no premade bouquets but will be 1/2 off their stems)

Coupon code for this week (thru 4/27) is:9215

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but if you happen to be in the store when there isn't a sale, there is always a coupon on their website (click on in store specials) you can print and bring it OR you can pull it up on your phone. Use it for your highest price item. If you know you want 3 boquets and can't go this week, take two friends with you and all of you use a coupon :)

The Knot is also having a sale. If you are not a member I encourage you to check it out. Join for free and you will get E-mail specials and you can also find info for places around you (or where your ship is leaving from) and they also have a store.

My current coupon is for $10 off coupon code: 10FREE And they are also having a sale on gifts for your wedding party and a lot of them are $ 10

They also are having a sale on their site an extra 15% off of orders of $85+ that code is: GIRL15

If you are having a flower girl (or step-daughter like me) they have a cute locket that you can have their initial put on for $7.99 (her Mom passed away so I have been looking for a locket so I can give it to her the night before the wedding so she will know she will always have her Mom with her and now she has me too. I hope it goes over OK. That is why I am going to give it to her the night before, just in case its a lot for her to handle. Fingers crossed)

I also found a neat flask for my ushers for $9.99. They are round with a glass window on the front to see through. Be careful though, some things charge extra for the personalization. The locket was free but the flasks are 6.95. The guys wont care if they have an initial or not :) If you are still looking for some good gifts, check them out.

They also have decor and favors. I am going to go look around some more. See yall soon!

Hello Beautiful Brides!!

I just ordered BOTH of our personalized honeymoon shirts from vistaprint for

$19.99 shipping...Thats not each..that is total for both!!

They have womens tees starting at $6 and mens for $9...cant beat it!!

Archived