Breeze Reviewer KDS4 Where are you ???

Delta Dear

While searching for Breeze reviews of anyone who stayed in a 4J cabin, I happened upon a great review by KDS4.

He had a wonderful sense of humor, the review was wonderful but then it STOPPED !

Does anyone know if he ever finished it somewhere else? Come back, KDS4 wherever you are.

If he doesn't return, has anyone else been in a 4J on the Breeze. How about cabin 6206 ? Thanks.

I'm not much for reviews, but we had a 4J on Breeze last November, cabin 7202...Have a 4J on Breeze again next month and another on Sunshine in November...my wife and I enjoy staying in those..and are a good "value" for us....Give us the "feel" of a balcony..almost..without the balcony rate. We are not as prone as some to the ship motion in forward cabins on upper decks...so thats not a real issue for us.

The forward deck is nice...great views..more panoramic up front...great and easy place to be when arriving and departing ports. But, if wind gets to high, doors to forward decks are closed. The window is a concern also for some...can easily see in cabin at night, so closing curtains a must at night...plus they asked to be closed at night so as to not interfere with ships navigation.....So curtains closed at night...open during the day for us. Some 4J's are HC accessible, so if you are booked in one, you could get bumped for someone needing an HC accessible cabin. We avoid booking those if we can. Some 4J's are smaller...varies by ship...ours on Breeze was roomy enough for the 2 of us....Our 4J on Breeze next month is on Lido deck...an end cabin...over 200 square feet...even more room!!!

Archived