Glory Steakhouse

acbat1

Help needed. We are on the 7 night Glory from Boston in June.

When is the best night to do the Steakhouse on the Glory? Don't want to miss anything great in the main dining room. Is the Steakhouse worth the $35 charge?

When are the formal nights?

Any links to the cruise compass for this cruise?

Super excited

Not sure specifically when your formal nights are, but they usually are not the first night, the nights when you've been in a port an entire day, or the last night..

Formal nights usually follow mid cruise "at Sea" days.

I try to book the premium restaurant on days we've been in port or on the last night of the cruise.

The steakhouse is worth $35 per person if you're used to going out to nice restaurants and want to upgrade your vacation. The food and service is good. Whether it's affordable to you is a personal decision.

I'm going on the Glory 5 night to Bahamas and I reserved 2 nights in the Steakhouse. The second port night, and the last night. we enjoy it.

Help needed. We are on the 7 night Glory from Boston in June.

When is the best night to do the Steakhouse on the Glory? Don't want to miss anything great in the main dining room. Is the Steakhouse worth the $35 charge?

When are the formal nights?

Any links to the cruise compass for this cruise?

Super excited

the glory has not sailed from Boston yet. I have caribbean ones. If you want to look at them-- serene56@aol.com

They are called FunTImes

Formal nights were Monday and Friday. and yes we were in Nassau until 2pm on Monday so dont believe they do not have a formal night on a port day

Yes I think 35.00 for that type of meal is well worth it-- try getting something like that at home for the price

We did not like Wedesnday dinner menu.

http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/new_11_11/index.htm

the glory has not sailed from Boston yet. I have caribbean ones. If you want to look at them-- serene56@aol.com

They are called FunTImes

Formal nights were Monday and Friday. and yes we were in Nassau until 2pm on Monday so dont believe they do not have a formal night on a port day

Yes I think 35.00 for that type of meal is well worth it-- try getting something like that at home for the price

We did not like Wedesnday dinner menu.

http://zydecocruiser.net/menus/new_11_11/index.htm

That explains it. I didn't realize this was the first time for this itinerary. I guess the FunTimes won't help from your cruise. But thanks for the offer.

Carnival typical does formal nights on the second and sixth evenings of a seven night cruise unless they are extremely late port nights, which neither of these are. Wednesday may be a good night. First night they often run a free wine promotion.

The steakhouse was never fully booked my entire cruise in March and it seemed many guests did not know about it. It found it to be excellent value - the food and service were above my expectations in every way. Very comparable to my experiences in Chops on RCI, or Crown Grill on Princess.

We wanted to try it on our Miracle Alaskan cruise next month. So we figured the 1st night would be best. Since we get a bottle of wine as well. And then if we like it enough we could do it again. We went with a late seating, 9pm so that we will hopefully not miss out on anything and have time to take a nap if we need it since we're East Coasters and that's the Pacific Coast. 3 hours time difference. But we'll be in Seattle for a few days so we'll hopefully be acclimated.

We are on the Glory in June also but for one of its shorter trips to Canada. We booked the Steakhouse for the first night as we figure the food in the MDR at that time would just be okay as it is the debarkation night. Also the first night of cruise in steakhouse you get a free bottle of wine.

That explains it. I didn't realize this was the first time for this itinerary. I guess the FunTimes won't help from your cruise. But thanks for the offer.

Glory has three "main" night time shows.

Divas, Motor City and Latin nights

Also each night has a comedy show-- with early shows that are family friendly.

I really dont think it will be too far off course from those,.

There is no camp the first night-- there is a family dance party at 8pm.

Every day there will be three various movies that play on the tv in a loop- then next day 3 other movies.

At night time the various bars do dance parties-- the bars on the lido out by the pool deck--- Blue Iguana one night-- the Cantina another night

June 4th is the actual date for the first cruise

I figured by the time I cruise in August== stuff should be all in place.

in May there is a LOT of new people coming onboard as a lot of contracts are up by then

When looking for information for your ports--- Saint John, Nb, Canada is what you look for---NOT St Johns

My husband and I ate at the steakhouse on our Glory cruise and we loved it. My husband was very impressed and he's particular about his steak. I can't speak for the schedule because we were on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary. We do hope to do the Canada one someday and we are lucky enough to live equidistant from NYC and Boston. I hope you have a good time!

They are called FunTImes

Hi and sorry to interject, you have the fun times for the Eastern Glory Itinerary? We sail May 5, if you could send me those if you have them ide be very grateful, thanks

jaxie001@hotmail.com

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Archived