dont pre book dining until you read this

maggie cruises

ValleyVillage got it right. These are sample menus, there is nothing there that says we are guaranteeing that you can order one of these items and it will be there waiting for you. There is no bait and switch. There are sample menus for the MDR's too, just because it says pork loin there does not mean pork loin is available anytime you want it. It is to give an idea of the type of meals available. It costs $5 more than it used to, there are more choices, some favorites are gone, some nice new items are added, go or don't go. It's easy, no big NCL plot, they're not running around changing menus again because someone on here does not like the new one.

I hate that they dropped prime rib! I do not cruise to eat the prime rib, I will continue to cruise. Life goes on.

Since I'm not a seafood person, there are actually more options on the menu now that I will eat than there were before. I would have been fine before, I'll be fine now.

Maybe they need a Seafood House where people can get all the crabcakes and lobster bisque and oysters they want.

I guess I am about to get my head bitten off. However, I to enjoy pre paying for things. Including meals. That is one less expense on my sail n sign chargers. Also, I think the posters main purpose was to advise that the old menu is being shown. I wondering could the menu be ship specific? (TGFSC).

Archived