Queen bed?

skittl1321

The room I got has two twins that it says can be pushed together to make a queen. Is there somewhere I have to tell them to do that? Or do they just assume since we are married that I want them pushed together?

(Carnival my TA or PVP has always asked me, or if you book online there is a box to check. The PCC didn't ask when I booked by phone.)

Thanks so much! So much to learn with a new line!

Just don't fall down the crack in the middle of the two beds. :)

I'm assuming you're joking- but is it noticeable? Carnival must put something onto theirs, because I would never know it was two beds pushed together- so comfortable, better than most hotels.

Perfect- thanks!

Wonder if I can convince my husband to spend the week in twin beds. The room pictures look more spacious when they are seperated- haha.

I agree!! When I travel with my husband we do have the beds put together, but when I travel with my mother (who I'm fine with sharing a bed with at hotels, etc.) I always ask to have them separated because to me it makes the rooms feel bigger. Not sure if this would be true for balcony rooms where the beds are typically against a side wall, but I do think it makes a noticable difference in inside and ocean view rooms where the beds are agains the far wall.

ocean view rooms where the beds are agains the far wall.

We're in an oceanview for this sailing. Balconies were $300 more pp! That's insane.

We've done an oceanview once before (on Carnival) and didn't mind not having the balcony, but NCL's rooms look really small in comparision (probably so they can make room for those suites that are bigger than my house...) I also am not in love with how the window is over the bed instead of next to it. But I'm not going to let it get me down! I'm so excited to try something new.

NCL rooms are small, and the distance between beds in a balcony room when the beds are separated is not very big. One night I rolled over and reached for my glasses on the bedside table in between the beds, and my fingers fell on my mother's face, scaring both of us out of our wits :)

And I wasn't reaching waaay over, either!

I'm assuming you're joking- but is it noticeable? Carnival must put something onto theirs, because I would never know it was two beds pushed together- so comfortable, better than most hotels.

They do put some type of mattress pad over it. If you weren't told, you'd never know it was two beds.

NCL rooms are small, and the distance between beds in a balcony room when the beds are separated is not very big. One night I rolled over and reached for my glasses on the bedside table in between the beds, and my fingers fell on my mother's face, scaring both of us out of our wits :)

And I wasn't reaching waaay over, either!

Thanks for this. I can't stop laughing!

We're in an oceanview for this sailing. Balconies were $300 more pp! That's insane.

We've done an oceanview once before (on Carnival) and didn't mind not having the balcony, but NCL's rooms look really small in comparision (probably so they can make room for those suites that are bigger than my house...) I also am not in love with how the window is over the bed instead of next to it. But I'm not going to let it get me down! I'm so excited to try something new.

Although I have sailed in oceanview, balcony, and mini suites, most trips I get an inside and think it's just fine -- hopefully you'll feel the same way about your oceanview :)

Archived