*LIVE PHOTO BLOG* - Ben the Bendy Man's Breakaway Adventure April 28 to May 4, 2013

kylenyc

you are a nuttt!!!lMaooooooo...did you really send him down the slides???????rotflmaooooo

Hi Tiffy! Heheh :D You'll have to find out when we sail together on the Breakaway again in exactly 51 days! Woohoo! :p

Kyle - where are you? You left Ben HANGING -(Ooops! sorry-that was previous review). You left Ben SLIDING!!!!!!

Hi Pat! :D So? Did any new picture get into your favorite list? Ben couldn't wait to show you the picture of the waterslide. :p I'll try to finish up tomorrow. Been mourning some sad news about a popular cruise director which can't be posted on CC or it will be taken down. kylenyc123 over at gmail if you want to know.

Just been looking at the photo blog we love bendy man yeaaaaaaaa go bendy man go Juls

Thanks Jules :D

Edited by kylenyc

Thanks very much for your review, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I remember reading they had a specialty dining package for 3 restaurant for $58.00, but cannot remember the three restaurants. I searched to try and find it again but could not.

Do you remember the names of the 3 specialty restaurants??

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Maybe on the 9/8 sailing?..... you would draw a big audience! Really enjoyed your review (even though I'm late reading it) and all the alliteration:). What a great trip - combining land and sea. I'm on the 9/8 sailing as well with a group of friends. Here's hoping I get a chance to shake Ben's hand.

I read that you are using a point-n-shoot camera (?). What type of camera do you have? Your pictures are all terrific. Thanks.

Eric

Thanks very much for your review, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I remember reading they had a specialty dining package for 3 restaurant for $58.00, but cannot remember the three restaurants. I searched to try and find it again but could not.

Do you remember the names of the 3 specialty restaurants??

Thanks

Thanks! Here's the info and terms. I think the going consensus is that it's not worth it. You save $8 total but lose a lot of flexibility. Not many people know exactly where and when they want to each on vacation in advance.

Specialty Dining Package– the Signature Trio

Your tables are ready. Take advantage of Norwegian’s Specialty Dining Package – the Signature Trio. Book dinner at La Cucina, Cagney's Steakhouse and Le Bistro and experience a selection of our most popular specialty restaurants at a reduced cost of $57 per person when pre-purchased together. Plus, dine on embarkation night and receive one free bottle of house wine. Bring your appetite and desire to taste something deliciously new each night

Terms and Conditions

http://www.ncl.com/bge/explore-plan/view/dining/22351963

Is Ben going with you on the next adventure, or does he have to work?

Ben might take a vacation from his vacation since he already blogged about the Breakaway. He'll be hard pressed to come up with more antics on this the ship but he'll try. :D

Maybe on the 9/8 sailing?..... you would draw a big audience! Really enjoyed your review (even though I'm late reading it) and all the alliteration:). What a great trip - combining land and sea. I'm on the 9/8 sailing as well with a group of friends. Here's hoping I get a chance to shake Ben's hand.

I read that you are using a point-n-shoot camera (?). What type of camera do you have? Your pictures are all terrific. Thanks.

Eric

Hi! Are you on the roll call? Hope to see you at the sailaway and Meet & Greet http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1500902

Thanks! I have a Panasonic Lumix ZS-20 (TZ30) compact superzoom (24mm Leica lens, 20x optical zoom, 14 megapixel, full HD recording). I'm relatively happy with it and too lazy to carry a full size camera. I purchased it for $225 and the price has skyrocketed to over $325. The drawbacks I'd say is that pictures are grainy in low light and there is somewhat noticeable curvature on close ups but not as bad as the Fuji compact that it replaced. I've read Sony in particular may have a better optical sensor. I'm happy with the zoom and video recording is nice although it sometimes stops unexpectedly using a Transcend Class 10 memory card.

Edited by kylenyc

I'm catching up on some of your pics and I must say that Ben sliding through the water slide just about made me choke on my eggplant parm sandwich. Not kidding. HE'S SO CUTE! :p:D

OMG! Thank goodness you're alright. Ben wouldn't want the product safety police chasing after him! He just looooves the water slide... and eggplant parm sammiches too! Yum!

OMG! Thank goodness you're alright. Ben wouldn't want the product safety police chasing after him! He just looooves the water slide... and eggplant parm sammiches too! Yum!

Barely, but YES, I'm alright! ;):D

• 4 months later...