Freedom of the Seas April 14th Review

Was on the same cruise as you two, thanks for memories!

BTW, think I heard them singing happy b-day to you in the MDR & I recall the rain clouds in Cayman. We luckily missed them but they looked scary as we were jet skiing on the other side of the island.

Oh and the crab cakes were awesome!

:)

I would have saved room for more of those crab cakes if I had known how awesome they would be.

:)

I would have saved room for more of those crab cakes if I had known how awesome they would be.

I missed the crab cakes!!:mad::( Dang, that was the 1 day I caved in to Mom and had dinner in Windjammer. She is a buffet freak.:rolleyes: Had I known about crab cakes I might have dragged her in there anyhow for a 2nd meal! :D

Curious as to how your MegaBus trip was from Atlanta to Orlando?

We have taken MegaBus from Nashville to Atlanta before (it stops once in Chattanooga) but wasn't sure how it would be on a longer 8 hour trip.

How many times did they stop?

Was the bus full?

Also, what did you do with your rental car once you got to Port Canaveral? Did you park it for the week and pay for parking, or was there a place to turn it in?

Thanks in Advance!! :)

Curious as to how your MegaBus trip was from Atlanta to Orlando?

We have taken MegaBus from Nashville to Atlanta before (it stops once in Chattanooga) but wasn't sure how it would be on a longer 8 hour trip.

How many times did they stop?

Was the bus full?

Also, what did you do with your rental car once you got to Port Canaveral? Did you park it for the week and pay for parking, or was there a place to turn it in?

Thanks in Advance!! :)

Atlanta to Orlando there are 2 stops. One to drop off and pick up people and 1 stop for dinner at a gas station with a Hardee's. The bus was not full in either direction. We love Megabus for how cheap it is. Roundtrip for us was around $30. The gas one way would be more than that.

We did one way car rentals from the airport to Cocoa Beach. The Cocoa Beach rental locations provide shuttles to the port. I got both my rentals reserved on Priceline.

Wow....what a wonderful review! Thank you so much for all of the amazing info and wonderful pictures. I love that you and mom had a great time and the memories will last forever!

I absolutely love your dolphin pics! I'm excited because we will be on Freedom 11 days and this will be my first time swimming w/dolphins too! Can't wait!

Welcome back and I hope your Aunt is well.

Wow....what a wonderful review! Thank you so much for all of the amazing info and wonderful pictures. I love that you and mom had a great time and the memories will last forever!

I absolutely love your dolphin pics! I'm excited because we will be on Freedom 11 days and this will be my first time swimming w/dolphins too! Can't wait!

Welcome back and I hope your Aunt is well.

I'm excited for you for your upcoming trip.

My aunt is doing better. She was finally moved out of ICU today. :)

Thanks for the review. Did you stay in an accessible room? Any pictures?

By the way, have you or your mom been to Physicians Regional (St Mary's) for a stress test, you look familiar.

We did, but I didn't take any pictures. If you search here on CC for "Freedom 8315", then you'll find pictures someone else took of it.

I don't think so. Mom did have a chemical stress test done at some point. But I honestly don't remember where it was done though.

Was on the same cruise as you two, thanks for memories!

BTW, think I heard them singing happy b-day to you in the MDR & I recall the rain clouds in Cayman. We luckily missed them but they looked scary as we were jet skiing on the other side of the island.

Oh and the crab cakes were awesome!

We were on this cruise also. And the crab cakes were good. I wish I would have ordered two. Great review.

How's your Aunt doing? Is your Mom still with her? We're thinking of you!!

They moved her out of the ICU this afternoon to a regular room, so better. My mom is still there. We appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

So glad your aunt is doing better!

What hospital is she at in Macon? My dad was in a car accident last May and spent several months at Medical Center of Central Georgia. They provided great care.

Hope your mom is getting some rest, too!

So glad your aunt is doing better!

What hospital is she at in Macon? My dad was in a car accident last May and spent several months at Medical Center of Central Georgia. They provided great care.

Hope your mom is getting some rest, too!

She's in Augusta at Doctors Hospital. And my mom needs some rest, but she's not getting enough of it.

Love your review & pictures! The freedom is a great ship! It was probably my favorite cruise I've ever taken! So glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks. I enjoyed it too, even though my feet were dying after it for almost a week after.

Thanks. I enjoyed it too, even though my feet were dying after it for almost a week after.

I too suffer from Plantar fasciitis, and on my last Norwegian Cruise Line - I would roll my heel on a frozen water bottle - that seemed to help some?

I too suffer from Plantar fasciitis, and on my last Norwegian Cruise Line - I would roll my heel on a frozen water bottle - that seemed to help some?

I should do something like that. But how did you manage to get a frozen bottle of water while on a cruise?

I should do something like that. But how did you manage to get a frozen bottle of water while on a cruise?

One of the bartenders kept it frozen for me believe it or not?!! I would use it for awhile, then take it back to him - I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!