Question for Martita, Jane Pond Etc.

Lefty Bob

A question about posting. I see that a lot of you send and reply in different font and script. Do you do this by composing in MS WORD and then pasting or is there a way to change the default font on the cruise critic site?

Thanks for any help for this old duffer.

Lefty Bob

Bob - Not sure why this subject was directed to only two people, but I happened to read it anyways... (I need to get a life).

But, if you do a reply, you will see that you can change the FONT, the size and the color right there in the reply. Nothing fancy. :)

I don't post in anything but what prints when I type. I use Yahoo as my ISP, but don't think that makes any difference. The only time I had something different was when I was replying to Norm. Now he's the man with the fancy fonts! And someone here has a fancy waving flag..now that's panache!

Jane (asdfjkl;)

Lefty

This is how to do it.

Click on User CP (on the left end of the blue line near the top of the page). Then select Edit Options in the Control Panel on the left. Then under Miscellaneous Options at the bottom select Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. Finally click on Save Changes and start playing with the choice of fonts, smilies etc that appear when you write a message. From :confused: to :D.

Regards

Norm

Archived