Lunch Salad Bar Millennium MDR

SevenSeas1492

This will be only our second cruise on Celebrity, our first many years ago on the Century. We usually sail RC, and we were wondering if the Millennium has a salad bar like RC offers in the MDR on sea days? Also, any other information on the Millennium or our particular cruise would be helpful. We are doing the Pacific Coast Wine cruise from Vancouver to San Diego. Thank you, and can't wait to go!!!

We've never seen a salad bar in the MDR on the Celebrity ships we've sailed.

That should be an awesome cruise. Pack layers, the weather at sea could be brisk.

Try to allow some time in San Diego at the end if you can. There are lots of things to see and do here!

Thank you for your reply. Yes, we are spending an extra day in San Diego after the cruise. Since we are going in September, I will be packing heavier clothes and will be preparing for rain also.

We did the same cruise last September on the Century and were so lucky with the weather. It was glorious most of the cruise.

We were told this was unusual though!

I don't think they have an actual salad bar but there are many salad choices including a Caeser salad station.

We did the same cruise last September on the Century and were so lucky with the weather. It was glorious most of the cruise.

We were told this was unusual though!

I don't think they have an actual salad bar but there are many salad choices including a Caeser salad station.

The Caesar station is in the lido buffet restaurant, along with a full salad bar, -- I think everything in the Main Dining Room is menu only.

We did the Century in 2011 Vancouver via Alaska to San Diego. The weather in Alaska was horrible, but we had great weather in Seattle and San Francisco. :)

Hi,

Just a note...your second sea day on that cruise will probably be the Grand Brunch Buffet in the MDR. Enjoy the cruise...and the Millie...we were on her in Oct for a Hawaii trip...stayed a few days in SD pre-cruise...love that City !!...heck, Love all those ports on your itinerary !!

Woody

Archived