QM2 Cruise Critic Guest Book Status?

bluemarble

Has the Cruise Critic guest book been located on the QM2 and returned to its proper place in the library? The last report I am aware of concerning this oft misplaced guest book is this thread from October, 2011.

Many of you may recall former CC member pb82 who provided links to photos of pages from the QM2 Cruise Critic guest book. I just happened to be browsing the photo sharing web site where pb82 hosts information about the QM2. One of the images there is purported to be of a page from the QM2 Cruise Critic guest book showing entries dated June - October, 2012.

I do hope this means the guest book has been located and is once again available for guests to sign. Can anyone confirm this?

Regards,

John.

Has the Cruise Critic guest book been located on the QM2 and returned to its proper place in the library? The last report I am aware of concerning this oft misplaced guest book is this thread from October, 2011.

Many of you may recall former CC member pb82 who provided links to photos of pages from the QM2 Cruise Critic guest book. I just happened to be browsing the photo sharing web site where pb82 hosts information about the QM2. One of the images there is purported to be of a page from the QM2 Cruise Critic guest book showing entries dated June - October, 2012.

I do hope this means the guest book has been located and is once again available for guests to sign. Can anyone confirm this?

Regards,

John.

pb82 has told me that the Cruise Critic guest book was in the QM2 library last December. His photobucket copy isn't up to date because of his laziness and photobucket's incomplete switch to a new version.

pb82 has told me that the Cruise Critic guest book was in the QM2 library last December. His photobucket copy isn't up to date because of his laziness and photobucket's incomplete switch to a new version.

Excellent! Thank you for the update. We are looking forward to adding our names to the CC guest book once again during our upcoming QM2 voyage this December.

Regards,

John.

Archived