Reserving a MDR table??

Hi guys! We just booked Enchantment of Seas & have party of 10 but early seating is full is it possible to reserve per-cruise or once on board a table of 10 in MDR? Never did MDR before so any help is appreciated!!

Hi guys! We just booked Enchantment of Seas & have party of 10 but early seating is full is it possible to reserve per-cruise or once on board a table of 10 in MDR? Never did MDR before so any help is appreciated!!

If you were given late dining, and your bookings are linked, then you should automatically get a table together. You can also send an email to rcldining@rccl.com a few weeks before the cruise to request a table for 10.

If you were given My Time Dining, then you can either all show up together for dinner, or go to the MTD desk as you board and try to make standing reservations.

Thanks!! Do u know if we could get a table in my time dining??

Yes, however you would have to select My Time Dining and give up traditional late dining. You can't go back and forth between My Time and traditional.

Archived