Just off Liberty April 20 - 27 , 2013 ... Amazing week!!

DJ56

Sitting at Miami airport getting ready to head home. Just wanted to say what an amazing week we all had!! From the time we checked into the Miami Intercontinental until we stepped off the Liberty this morning. Everything was perfect and excited to book my next cruise!! Hats off to Carnival and their staff. Review and pictures will follow. Just give me a couple of days to unwind!! Any questions, just ask. :)

Can't wait to read your review and see your pictures! We were on the Liberty pre-2.0, and loved. It. We're going again next March and are looking forward to checking out the new upgrades. :)

Did you do the eastern or western itinerary?

Sitting at Miami airport getting ready to head home. Just wanted to say what an amazing week we all had!! From the time we checked into the Miami Intercontinental until we stepped off the Liberty this morning. Everything was perfect and excited to book my next cruise!! Hats off to Carnival and their staff. Review and pictures will follow. Just give me a couple of days to unwind!! Any questions, just ask. :)

I just booked the InterContinental using priority club points and it will be our first time staying there. As weird as this sounds I searched high and low on the hotel's website to find a picture of a room and couldn't find one. Priority club points were only available for the backside, skyline view, but I would love it if you could post some pics of your room and view.

TIA

Welcome back~ We are leaving on Thursday and we are staying at the Intercontinental as well, can you tell me if you checked in before their normal check-in time and if so did they charge you? I recently read a review on the hotel that said they were charged $100 for early check in and we arrive at 11am and don't want to have to pay to get in early.

Can't wait for your review :)

I just booked the InterContinental using priority club points and it will be our first time staying there. As weird as this sounds I searched high and low on the hotel's website to find a picture of a room and couldn't find one. Priority club points were only available for the backside, skyline view, but I would love it if you could post some pics of your room and view.

TIA

There might be some pics here...

http://www.icmiamihotel.com/rooms-suites

• 4 months later...

Archived