Help - Question on how to fill out ES Form

SmileEh

Hi, I'm currently filling out an Early Saver form and I need help, here are my three questions...

Where is says "Name of Promotion" are we suppose to input Early Saver or leave it blank as I don't think I have a promotion? or is it that I have to put Past Guest as that's where the price drop is coming from?

Where is says choose "On Board Credit or Ugrade" what do you do here if you would rather have the money deducted from your final payment, is that even an option, and if it is how do I communicate that?

Will I get an email right away saying that I sent the form? or do you just hope they get it lol

Thanks for your help!

You have to already be booked ES to use the form.

The question is.. what rate are you seeing that is lower? Friends and Family, ES, past guest? what is the rate that is lower.

where it says OBC, check that box. .and if you are before final payment it will come off final payment, not be given as OBC.

The question is.. what rate are you seeing that is lower? Friends and Family, ES, past guest? what is the rate that is lower.

where it says OBC, check that box. .and if you are before final payment it will come off final payment, not be given as OBC.

Yes I am booked Early Saver... I see Past Guest is lower by $100.00 which I can get since I am a past guest... would you happen to know what the answers are to my other two questions?

Yes I am booked Early Saver... I see Past Guest is lower by $100.00 which I can get since I am a past guest... would you happen to know what the answers are to my other two questions?

As far as the automated response.. usually the first submission you will get it... sometimes if you have reason to resubmit (the price goes lower again), you dont get a automated response, not to worry.

What I said above.. ok, you see the past guest rate is lower.. so you put in past guest on that line. It is asking what rate do you see that is lower. (i.e. its not asking you if you are ES it knows what rate you booked, can only be ES). The question it is asking is which rate are you seeing that is lower.. what is the name of that rate. Past Guest.

I normally put the rate I found cheaper (ie: friends and family) in the rate field and notate OBC in what I want and in comments indicate the date I found price drop, amount and that difference is xxx and please add to current OBC.

I put the date and time I found the rate. There will be many rate changes throughout the day, and so I help them pinpoint the rate to the exact time of day I saw the rate too.

I put that in comments.

Archived