Insignia

kcanada

We can only hope it's not like Timmie's.....

I think the Grand Bar is the obvious place for the coffee bar. The space is almost never used. Now just tell me it will be functional on Regatta by May 1 next year. ;-)

Mo

HAL's Niew Amsterdam has their shop at the entrance to the library/computer room. Quite nice to make the AM trip up to that area, order a coffee and pastry and wile away an hour reading or just relaxing in a recliner.

HAL's Niew Amsterdam has their shop at the entrance to the library/computer room. Quite nice to make the AM trip up to that area, order a coffee and pastry and wile away an hour reading or just relaxing in a recliner.

Similar to Barista's location on the O-class ships - it is between the two rooms. No space to add that in there on the R-ships though.

For an early morning coffee I like Horizon's lounge. No espresso up there (though could get one from Barista's when they have it). In the mornings they put out a nice self serve with coffee, teas and a selection of the fabulous danish and croissants. Early morning it is very quiet up there, not that it is normally noisy, the view is excellent as long as the eyes stay open. Looking forward to starting my day up there this summer cruising through the Inside Passage.

Archived