Limon and Puntarenas

Scrapnana

Limon and Puntarenas are on opposite coasts. What cruise are you on that you visits both?

I don't have much good to say about zip lines so we are on the same page there. What sort of things do you want to do? Spa, beach, animal viewing...

• 4 weeks later...

we went to the jaguar rescue center while in limon. an informative guide showed our group around. we were able to see monkeys, owls, toucans, an ocelot, sloths and more.

the center shelters and rehabilitates injured and abused jungle animals with the goal of returning them to the wild.

it was an absolutely amazing experience and costa rica is blessed to have a center like this. I am still trying to figure out how to run away from my life for the summer so I can volunteer there!

when visiting the monkeys, we were told not to touch them unless they engaged us, and to definitely not try to touch the baby as the mother was very protective. we were in with them for about 5 minutes watching them eat fruit when the mother crawled into my arms with her baby and stayed there until I had to move on with the tour. ry%3D400

• 1 month later...

Archived