Hawaii on Carnival

DMRick

Hi, we've been a couple of times on Princess for Hawaii, and they have lots of HI things going on. Does the Miracle do Uke lessons or anything Hawiian on their crossing? We'll be in Vancouver after a Princess Alaskan cruise and am considering going from it to Carnival for HI. Thanks.

Im on the Vancouver to Hawaii, to Ca this sept myself. We have a really good active roll call with much planned on the ship.

I heard there will be a naturalist.. but other than that dont know of anything special Carnival does on these cruises. They dont do this route very often, so Im thinking nothing special. (f they did something else special, I think Id have heard about it since I read a lot of posts)

I cant wait myself. I love Hawaii. I lived there about 10 years, and looking forward to seeing old stomping grounds.

The starting prices on this cruise are down close to $800 from when I first booked. I think the price is awesome. Im staying in Vancouver in a hotel built in 1898 and very excited about the whole trip.

Hi,folk's,

The Miracle, is on it's way from Hawaii, to Vancouver, as we speak.

As Firefly333, has stated, they did have a naturalist,on board, as well as a muscian.

We do have a very active Roll Call, going for this trip, with a lot of activities, planned,and some in the planning stage's. At this time we have 100,on the roll call, 49 for the M & G. you, can check it out,at the bottom,of my signature.

Vic

Archived