Free spa amenities on Magic?

adira

We are sailing on the Magic in June after being booted from the Triumph (not a bad thing though, as we are upgrading in every way for an extra cost of $33 to us! :D) and I am wondering what spa amenities are free on the Magic?

On the Conquest, I was able to use the dry sauna and the showers for free. Is this still the case? I LOVE a good sauna, and would love to be able to relax in the dry sauna after a workout OUTSIDE!!!

On a side note, how are the outdoor workout facilities? Are there weights out there, by any chance? Is there also an indoor facility? The gym on the Conquest had great views but was ridiculously hot and humid.

Yes, those facilities are available on the Magic and there is a large workout area both indoors and outdoors. I did not see weights out doors but there is equipment out there. The best bargain is the spa pass (149 for one 249 for two for the week that gives you the thassalo therapy pool and all the dry and wet steam rooms that were delightful and worth every penny.

Archived