Booked the 123 Go promo, what should I see on my booking?

Flo71

The drink package has not shown up on my online reservation either, despite having made my final payment. I have asked (harassed?) my exceptionally patient TA a number of times, and she sent me the Celebrity invoice which does list the promotion as paid. I have printed it out and sleep with it under my pillow to have dreams of martinis, decent coffee and bottled water:D

I still need to upgrade to premium - my plan is to do so online if/when the reservation ever actually shows the promotion, or once on board.

The pre-paid gratuities are on my reservation as is my select dining option, so perhaps it is a drink package issue.

I booked last Thursday, April 25th and by Monday 29th, there WAS mention of my classic drink package online at celebritycruises.com with a 0.00 balance. My cruise is 109 days away. I also received a copy of my booking confirmation through my agent from Celebrity and it mentions the promo additions. Here's a screen cap of that portion:

913695_4798646163289_2010529569_o.jpg

Thanks, I have had an invoice from the TA but don't think I have a copy of my booking confirmation actually from Celebrity, perhaps I should chase that up.

My TA has said to leave it a few weeks and then she will chase it if not showing, I have to book and pay for my DD on the shore excursions - me and DH are free on the excursions.

Wish it was all a bit more straight forward, dubious about trying to sort this after final balance paid.

I have not had a copy of the Celebrity document either, but the TA has checked and said that the offers are showing from her end on the Celebrity site.

I asked for an invoice from them which reflected this on final payment and she said she would chase that up for me.

I will ring Celebrity direct if they do not show up in the next week or so.

ETA I will only be booking shore excursions/specialty dining etc when they are showing up as I want to use the OBC. I may even do it onboard.

Archived