Constellation's Aqua Class experience

g8rchic

I've recently enjoyed Aqua Class on the Reflection. I thoroughly enjoyed the actual spa experience with the sauna, steam room and Turkish bath. I am booked in Aqua class again on the Constellation in December. Is the spa area identical? If not, I'm going to downgrade my room to concierge class because eating in Blu wasn't very enjoyable to me.

I've recently enjoyed Aqua Class on the Reflection. I thoroughly enjoyed the actual spa experience with the sauna, steam room and Turkish bath. I am booked in Aqua class again on the Constellation in December. Is the spa area identical?

The ships are of a different class so the layout cannot be identical. Constellation is presently in dry dock and AQ cabins and Blu are only now being added.

I've recently enjoyed Aqua Class on the Reflection. I thoroughly enjoyed the actual spa experience with the sauna, steam room and Turkish bath. I am booked in Aqua class again on the Constellation in December. Is the spa area identical? If not, I'm going to downgrade my room to concierge class because eating in Blu wasn't very enjoyable to me.

The Persian gardens on Reflection is much different than any of the other ships. There are two additional rooms including the ice room and the area with the heated tile loungers is twice as large as any of the other ships.

Eating in Blu is the primary benefit of Aqua Class. If you didn't enjoy that, I don't know why you would book Aqua Class again. You can purchase addmission to the Persian Gardens for the entire cruise from any category stateroom and in most cases it would be much cheaper than the upcharge for an AQ cabin. But it's your choice.

I haven't been on the Reflection, just seen photos. but the Persian Gardens on Connie is an interior room with no windows, and 5 or 6 types of sauna and steam rooms. The benches aren't the zero-G shaped or individual, but you can put your feet up.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses. I took your advice and downgraded to an inside cabin for 1/2 the price! I lost the beverage package, but we're not big drinkers so it wasn't much of a loss.

I just booked CC rather than acqua for my next cruise. We liked the feeling in the MDR -- big room, lots of people, feels like a cruise. But, I have no direct experience with Blu. I'm curious -- why did you not like it? Isn't the food options there more or less the same as what they can offer in MDR, but made fresh?

Archived