Any interest in a possible sailing September 2015?

LOLOL, you got me!

That's your next cruise!!:p

Hey! You're right, I didn't even notice that!:eek::rolleyes:

Heh Heh.

Ps. It was a very cheap cruise, with Maryland Residency something like $829/pp (D2) $727/pp (B1), but that's long gone! It's about double that now.

I think someone at RCI has really enjoyed jacking-up their prices lately.:confused:

Hey! You're right, I didn't even notice that!:eek::rolleyes:

Heh Heh.

Ps. It was a very cheap cruise, with Maryland Residency something like $829/pp (D2) $727/pp (B1), but that's long gone! It's about double that now.

I think someone at RCI has really enjoyed jacking-up their prices lately.:confused:

NO KIDDING, the D2 is almost $1,400 more than what we paid for an 8 day cruise in a D2 on the IOS - YIKES

Pretty cute, Fred. I think you should tell Royal to roll back the prices for everyone so we can join you on Oasis in November.

I just emailed Laura at CC to request a new thread be opened under Friends of Cruise Critic for an RTR Reunion thread. Once that is opened, we can continue to figure out what works for everyone.

I am open for ships, dates etc. Still would like to do Quantum class but not at the initial price offerings.

My motto is that any day at sea is a great one. A fantastic one, will be to cruise with all of you again.

Kelcie

Hi, will leave it to you guys and see what you come up with.

Next year we have a big trip planned for May/June for about 6 weeks, so depending on dates etc we'll have to see if the purse strings will stretch for another trip over to the USA and of course will have to add in Vancouver to see the kids. :)

Hey my RR friends, shouldn't we be taking advantage of this Royal offer. Sail anywhere in the world in 2015-16 and your travel companion saves 50%.:)

Took advantage of the BOGO 50% deal and booked Liberty out of Bayonne for 10/22/15. 10 nighter to Bermuda/ Caribbean with our diamond plus discount we got a balcony for 110p/p a night with port taxes and fees included

Hi PapaJim, Merrilyn, Edna, Fred, Kelcie, EVERYONE!!

Well...we saw an opportunity and booked something.

There was much discussion as to whether or not we should

wait and post it here to see if anyone was interested.

It was our conclusion that RCI could raise prices at any

possible time, so we pounced like rabid animals...hehe.

Didn't want to miss our chance.

It's Liberty of the Seas, Oct. 22, 2015- 10 nights-

out of Bayonne, NJ. stopping in Bermuda, St. Thomas,

St. Maarten & San Juan---in case anyone was interested.

The roll call is already jamming and the folks are great!

Cheers!!:D

• 2 weeks later...

We looked at pricing, itinerary and ships and saw that we could get a D2 (ocean balcony) for total price of $2,186.02 on the Oasis for February 20, 2016 :D They are changing the Broadway show to Cats (what's not to like about that) AND, there is a dedicted Flowrider for stand up surfing. Yep, we will be in heaven :p

• 3 weeks later...
Pretty cute, Fred. I think you should tell Royal to roll back the prices for everyone so we can join you on Oasis in November.

I just emailed Laura at CC to request a new thread be opened under Friends of Cruise Critic for an RTR Reunion thread. Once that is opened, we can continue to figure out what works for everyone.

I am open for ships, dates etc. Still would like to do Quantum class but not at the initial price offerings.

My motto is that any day at sea is a great one. A fantastic one, will be to cruise with all of you again.

Kelcie

Kelcie, what happen about the new thread. Would like to get a RR reunion going. We booked IOTS for sept 13 2015 you want to join us.

Kelcie, what happen about the new thread. Would like to get a RR reunion going. We booked IOTS for sept 13 2015 you want to join us.

The prices for a D1 on that cruise are great. We are booked on the Independence for March 2015, but you never know, we might be able to swing another cruise :p

• 10 months later...

Hello RTR's!!!!! I hope all is well with everyone!!! :)

So I pulled the trigger and booked on Harmony for Jan 7, 2017. Wanted to let everyone know and see if anyone would like to take over Harmony RTR style!? :eek::D

We would love to cruise with all y'all again, so let's see if anyone wants to join. I am not too attached to the date so if for any reason another week would be better, I would have no problem changing it. Right now the prices are about the same for the month of January. I paid 1199 (before discount) for a D8 ocean balcony. Unfortunately harmony cannot be booked with the BOGO or tax free promotions :(

let me know what you all think!

Have a GREAT Day!

Paul

Would love to go with you all but Ellis will be attending Kindergarten in 2016-17 so it is unlikely we'll be able to cruise that month. I'm not sure if she's allowed to miss a week for a cruise or not and I haven't been able to talk Sarah into leaving her at Grandpa's for a week so we can go away together. Looks like after the end of summer break next year, our cruises will most likely be limited to the school breaks and summer time. Ugh! I'll miss the cruise anytime days of old.

Hey Guys,

We will look at the Harmony sailing after we get back from

our Brilliance cruise. We leave for airport in 4 hours, LOL

Fred---There is always homeschooling! hehe:D

We are booked on Freedom Oct 11, 2015 and Millie Aug 26, 2016

if anyone cares to join...Freedom is Caribbean and Millie is Alaska.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Paul, were still trying to get in Harmony with everyone :D LOL. Joking aside we are looking in to it and would be nice if the RTR could rise again.

Fred for what it's worth we have took our grandson out Kindergarten & first grade for vacations with no problems at all. It never hurts to ask.

Hey everyone,

Paul, were still trying to get in Harmony with everyone :D LOL. Joking aside we are looking in to it and would be nice if the RTR could rise again.

Fred for what it's worth we have took our grandson out Kindergarten & first grade for vacations with no problems at all. It never hurts to ask.

HAHAHA good one Jim! :p

We jumped the gun and booked Harmony for January 7th, 2017. So all y'all please feel free to join us!! :D:cool:

and I agree it never hurts to ask Fred!! Juuuuuust Sayin' :eek:

We retire May 2015 and will have some free time :).

Rudy

Rudy my friend how in the ---- have you been? You said we retire in May does that mean you and Jan both retire. Maybe some day we will get RTR together, we are booked on IOTS this Sept and looking forward to it.

Hi everyone,

I see that they haven't closed the thread. It is so nice to read what everyone is doing.

If ya'll can pick a week other than the first week of January 2017, I am in.

My family is already booked on a Celebrity cruise on 1-2-2017 and that took a big effort to coordinate with everyone.

I am still chugging along at work, and trying to work as little as possible and vacation as much as I can!

I haven't looked at prices, but I am sure they will be high as it will be a new ship. Usually late November, early December, Jan-Feb are fairly reasonable, with Christmas and New Year's sometimes double.

I have so enjoyed sailing with each of you, and I think it would be fun to recreate another epic trip.

Any dates, just throw them out there, and see how many could swing it.

Kelcie

Hi everyone,

I see that they haven't closed the thread. It is so nice to read what everyone is doing.

If ya'll can pick a week other than the first week of January 2017, I am in.

My family is already booked on a Celebrity cruise on 1-2-2017 and that took a big effort to coordinate with everyone.

I am still chugging along at work, and trying to work as little as possible and vacation as much as I can!

I haven't looked at prices, but I am sure they will be high as it will be a new ship. Usually late November, early December, Jan-Feb are fairly reasonable, with Christmas and New Year's sometimes double.

I have so enjoyed sailing with each of you, and I think it would be fun to recreate another epic trip.

Any dates, just throw them out there, and see how many could swing it.

Kelcie

Kelcie hi, It's good to here from you again. A family cruise sounds good but like you said it takes big effort to coordinate everyone but it will be worth it. We are flexible on dates for Harmony just wouldn't want to go much higher on price than what Paul found but it would be great to get together again.

Hi Jim and all of my past and future RTR cruising friends,

I just checked all of the winter/spring Caribbean sailings for Harmony, and the least expensive Eastern week is 11-26-2016 and the least expensive western week is 12-3-2016. Western sailings are a few dollars less in most categories.

I have printouts of all of the current prices as of today thanks to my friendly travel agent.

Close seconds for either East or West are the sailing pre Christmas, and the sailings in January and February.

If people are interested, please post back as I would love to sail with everyone again.

Kelcie

Took advantage of the BOGO 50% deal and booked Liberty out of Bayonne for 10/22/15. 10 nighter to Bermuda/ Caribbean with our diamond plus discount we got a balcony for 110p/p a night with port taxes and fees included
That's was good deal you got there Jimmy. You should keep it too - I just priced that cruise and a D3 is $211/pp night, including BOGOHO & D+ BD. Whoa! :eek:

Hi Jim and all of my past and future RTR cruising friends,

I just checked all of the winter/spring Caribbean sailings for Harmony, and the least expensive Eastern week is 11-26-2016 and the least expensive western week is 12-3-2016. Western sailings are a few dollars less in most categories.

I have printouts of all of the current prices as of today thanks to my friendly travel agent.

Close seconds for either East or West are the sailing pre Christmas, and the sailings in January and February.

If people are interested, please post back as I would love to sail with everyone again.

Kelcie

kelcie, what would we be looking at for the February one?