Oasis Character Bfast

Hi going on Oasis this month - woo hoo! 14 people from 8-70+. I made a reservation for character bfst 1 morning thinking the 3 dates available were all the same. Read last night that there are 3 different bfast with different characters at each one.

My first question is - if we don't make reservations for the other 2, can we still have breakfast in the MDR or is MDR only for folks who want to do the character bfast on those dates?

Second question - if we book the character bfast for the other 2 days but someone ends up bailing on it, is there a charge or can we just let them know that X won't be attending for Y reason?

Don't want to take up a spot that someone else can enjoy and some of the people we are cruising with are rather difficult, so trying to handle things as best as possible...ugh!

Thanks!

MDR is open for breakfast each day. You just wouldn't get the character breakfast menu (chocolate options) and interactions with the characters unless booked for it...it is in a separate area of the dining room, if you book the breakfast and don't show there is not a charge...it's just like if you don't show up for the shows that you have tickets for.

MDR is open for breakfast each day. You just wouldn't get the character breakfast menu (chocolate options) and interactions with the characters unless booked for it...it is in a separate area of the dining room, if you book the breakfast and don't show there is not a charge...it's just like if you don't show up for the shows that you have tickets for.

Can i get the chocolate options without booking the character breakfast?

We don't have to have the character interaction but would like the chocolate breakfast.

I believe this is only for the character breakfast but we didn't eat breakfast in the MDR otherwise. I suppose you can ask your server if they can get you something from the other menu...

Archived