LIVE from the Mariner of the Seas Barcelona to Dubai

Hey everyone!

Just checking-in with those still subscribed because I remembered some of you were interested in this itinerary...

Well, sounds like the Quantum will, most likely, do something similar next year as she repositions to Shanghai! I have tried to find any info on it but failed to...guess we'll have to wait! Anyways, just a heads up :rolleyes::D

Hey everyone!

Just checking-in with those still subscribed because I remembered some of you were interested in this itinerary...

Well, sounds like the Quantum will, most likely, do something similar next year as she repositions to Shanghai! I have tried to find any info on it but failed to...guess we'll have to wait! Anyways, just a heads up :rolleyes::D

Hi Rico! How's school? We are planning on either doing the Explorer reposition in late 2015 or Quantum in May. Just have to wait for the itinerary and pricing.

Jo

No way, are you a senior? I just started going to UCF (for Mechanical Engineering) in January, going to my second semester there as a sophomore. I actually want to do masters in Naval Engineering and hopefully work in the cruise ship industry. Maybe one day both of us will work for RCI, though in different departments! :D

Thanks for following and only a four hour flight till we land in Malé!

My daughter is at UCF for nurse anesthesia. Small world. She is just finishing up her freshman year :). So enjoying your review

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Rico! How's school? We are planning on either doing the Explorer reposition in late 2015 or Quantum in May. Just have to wait for the itinerary and pricing.

Jo

Hey Jo!

How is everything? Ian?

School is...busy :eek: but very good; started my first engineering classes this semester and should be all engineering (and marketing for my minor) from now on. Thank God no more gen ed courses :D

I started thinking about the last portion of the rep (if it is something like Dubai - Shanghai) and then the first cruise to Korea/Japan - I was just in Japan for 10 days with my father in December and was amazed by every aspect of the country - can't wait to be back. That all would depend on dates for school, though...we'll see!

Looks like we'll miss you guys by a few days in Barcelona...enjoy your TA :cool:

Thanks, Rico!

I just found your excellent review and photos!

I am enjoying them so much!

Glad I can inform/entertain even a year later :eek::)

My daughter is at UCF for nurse anesthesia. Small world. She is just finishing up her freshman year :). So enjoying your review

That's cool! How does she like it? I've been there for 3 semesters now...time flies :eek: I'm not sure if I'm still a sophomore or will be a junior next semester (because I transferred and had incoming credits from high school), but it's been great. Glad you're enjoying the review!

Glad I can inform/entertain even a year later :eek::)

That's cool! How does she like it? I've been there for 3 semesters now...time flies :eek: I'm not sure if I'm still a sophomore or will be a junior next semester (because I transferred and had incoming credits from high school), but it's been great. Glad you're enjoying the review!

She loves it. Sorority life, just leased a beautiful house with three other friends so is definately loving the college life. A friend of hers and sorority sister passed tragically this year (I am sure you heard #brookestrong) so was quite a sad year for the school in general I think. Glad to see you enjoy all that has been afforded to you. Best of luck to you!

She loves it. Sorority life, just leased a beautiful house with three other friends so is definately loving the college life. A friend of hers and sorority sister passed tragically this year (I am sure you heard #brookestrong) so was quite a sad year for the school in general I think. Glad to see you enjoy all that has been afforded to you. Best of luck to you!

Yes I've heard of it and know it was an impact for everyone, but at the same time the community proved how strong it is. A little over a year ago we had a shooting in one of the dorms and the whole school worked together to overcome it...no one (besides the shooter) got hurt. It was another example of how everyone's attitudes towards the crazy people out there (and those can be anywhere, sadly) make a difference.

I'm glad she's enjoying her time and thank you for the great wishes :)