Itineraries for QOS

It will just be a call or stop in Maine during the Month of October 2015. The EXOS occasionally

Did the the New England/ Canada Itin since homepoting in Cape Liberty. The Summit also occasionally did the New England Itin after her Bermuda season from Cape Liberty.

Thanks for the clarification... the article was not specific enough to say that it was going to be a stop for QOS, but I guess I should have thought of that myself. This is why I love my friends on CC. :)

Thanks for the clarification... the article was not specific enough to say that it was going to be a stop for QOS, but I guess I should have thought of that myself. This is why I love my friends on CC. :)

Looks like 4 calls for the QOS in Portland, Fall 2015.

23rd Nov 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

1st Dec 2014 – 11 night Southern Caribbean

12th Dec 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

20th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

27th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

3rd Jan 2015 – 8 night Eastern

11th Jan 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

23rd Jan 2015 – 10 night Eastern

2nd Feb 2015 – 11 night Eastern

13th Feb 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

20th Feb 2015 – 9 night Eastern

1st March 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

13th March 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

21st March 2015 – 8 night Eastern

29th March 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

5th April 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

12th April 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

24th April 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

I suppose this is somewhat disappointing for Massachusetts residents (with kids in public schools) as April school vacation week is in between two weeks. April 17 is the last day of school before vacation and kids are back to school on April 27. So much for the Quantum for us as we wouldn't cruise in the summer to warm places (would go to Europe). Guess we'll be using our "next cruise" certificates for the 3rd Oasis class ship someday. :cool:

Just to add to the confusion, they are now showing additional dates in CP. Of course they can't have a 3 night sailing to the Bahamas from Bayonne. So I don't know what any of it means.

Quantum.jpg.cda2b3db5b66bd39bf037ed56203efdf.jpg

Just to add to the confusion, they are now showing additional dates in CP. Of course they can't have a 3 night sailing to the Bahamas from Bayonne. So I don't know what any of it means.

That's a cruise to Knowhere. The QOS will go out about 200 miles east or Southeast of NYC and turn back to NYC. Looks like the Transatlantic is 11/2/14 out of Southampton ????

So the christening will be around 11/8/14 or so in Cape Liberty. Non revenue VIP events will be between 11/8/14 to 11/18/14 followed by 2, 3 Day voyages to know where according to CP at this time.

I really hope those new dates aren't accurate. Royal Caribbean has been the only cruise line to still care about offering a quality cruise. While the other lines charge for the transatlantic before the ship is even christened (and often get slammed with terrible reviews about things not being ready), Royal Caribbean has used that extra time to train and prepare all the crew.

I don't care for those 3 night sailings to nowhere either, but atleast they are after she is an official ship and they've had time to get everything up to speed. The whole reason they do so many pre-innaugural sailings is partly to show off the ship, but primarily to help get the crew up to speed with guests who can't demand a refund if things aren't perfect. What's the point of getting the crew up to speed after paying guests have already expected the ship to be operating at 100%? Even after the Oasis had all of her pre-innaugural sailings they still did not have the Aquatheater running perfectly for the first few revenue sailings.

Royal Caribbean needs to continue being smart and not rush it. Let everyone else grab for every last dollar and sacrifice quality as a result. Royal can charge more because of it's quality.

So the christening will be around 11/8/14 or so in Cape Liberty. Non revenue VIP events will be between 11/8/14 to 11/18/14 followed by 2, 3 Day voyages to know where according to CP at this time.

Traditionally the christening has been the day before the first revenue sailing. This could put it on the 17th. These two dates for 3/2 nights sailings could also be the Make A Wish Foundation sailings that Royal Caribbean does charge for through non traditional means in order to raise money. They have also used these sailings for the Christening itself so one of these could be it instead.

IMO it seems like the 11/21/14 two night sailing would make a logical christening voyage based on what they did in the past. The 3 nighter before it could be just another charity or other special voyage.

Thank you :D This is what I have been hoping and wishing for, news on a Transatlantic for QN :D

Updated list :confused:

2nd Nov 2014 - 8 night Transatlantic from Southampton

10th Nov - ???????????

18th Nov 2014 - 3 night Bahamas - (possibly not revenue sailing)

21st Nov 2014 - 2 night Bahamas - (possibly not revenue sailing)

23rd Nov 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

1st Dec 2014 – 11 night Southern Caribbean

12th Dec 2014 – 8 night Bahamas

20th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

27th Dec 2014 – 7 night Holiday sailing Bahamas

3rd Jan 2015 – 8 night Eastern

11th Jan 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

23rd Jan 2015 – 10 night Eastern

2nd Feb 2015 – 11 night Eastern

13th Feb 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

20th Feb 2015 – 9 night Eastern

1st March 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

13th March 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

21st March 2015 – 8 night Eastern

29th March 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

5th April 2015 – 7 night Bahamas

12th April 2015 – 12 night Southern Caribbean

24th April 2015 – 8 night Bahamas

A TA on Quantum or Oasis, that is the question. :). Booked in a great cabin for 9-1-14. May have to rethink that. Or keep the original plan then do the 3 night cruise on Quantum for a peak of what the ship has to offer. If only all our decisions were so difficult. :))

A TA on Quantum or Oasis, that is the question. :). Booked in a great cabin for 9-1-14. May have to rethink that. Or keep the original plan then do the 3 night cruise on Quantum for a peak of what the ship has to offer. If only all our decisions were so difficult. :))

But are the 2 nights and 3 nights sailings revenue sailings ...or are they going to be the Naming/Fundraisers ?:confused:

But are the 2 nights and 3 nights sailings revenue sailings ...or are they going to be the Naming/Fundraisers ?:confused:

If they are on CruisingPower they will be revenue cruises. Maybe the week between the TA and the 2 short cruises will be for Fundraisers? Guess we will have to wait and see.

Well I hope before May 27th they have a bit of clarity here. Otherwise it will be people tying up the lines looking for information. And I will be one of them.

Heck we still don't know cabin prices, so that will take up 5 minutes anyway trying to sort that out. Could take a good 20 minutes or so per call.

Let alone the ones that like to chit chat no matter how busy it is.:eek:

If they are on CruisingPower they will be revenue cruises. Maybe the week between the TA and the 2 short cruises will be for Fundraisers? Guess we will have to wait and see.

Thanks Jan.

I wasn't sure how it worked with regards to CP and non revenue sailings.

Well I hope before May 27th they have a bit of clarity here. Otherwise it will be people tying up the lines looking for information. And I will be one of them.

Heck we still don't know cabin prices, so that will take up 5 minutes anyway trying to sort that out. Could take a good 20 minutes or so per call.

Let alone the ones that like to chit chat no matter how busy it is.:eek:

We should know all the details before booking opens. There is I believe a Webinar for Travel Agents on the 21st.

I expect RCCL/C&A will let us know around that time who/what/where/when/how much etc etc for Quantum Inaugural etc.

We should know all the details before booking opens. There is I believe a Webinar for Travel Agents on the 21st.

I expect RCCL/C&A will let us know around that time who/what/where/when/how much etc etc for Quantum Inaugural etc.

Ahh! So we should know more then. Goodie.

I keep looking at those deck plans and really nothing is jumping out at me, like for instance the last balconies on BW. From looking at the ship plans I am not going to be concerned where my cabin is as a high priority.

I guess I need to study them more in which I will before I make that call!:D

Ahh! So we should know more then. Goodie.

I keep looking at those deck plans and really nothing is jumping out at me, like for instance the last balconies on BW. From looking at the ship plans I am not going to be concerned where my cabin is as a high priority.

I guess I need to study them more in which I will before I make that call!:D

I would like a Studio Balcony as I am fed up paying double for sailing solo but I am sure they will be gone before my TA can get me one....so I will just go for the cheapest balcony I can get...as long as the kids have the one next to me.

Yes, there is a Webinar 5-21. We should have more details then. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it I won't be able to partake. I will be on an Alaskan cruise. :)

Here is my thought...those two 2 night and 3 night 'Bahamas' sailings since you cannot possibly get to Bahamas from New York is it possible maybe that those two sailings will be from out of Florida. Why label them "Bahamas' if you are leaving out of NY and do not even get close to the Bahamas in a 2 night cruise.

That time frame from Nov 10 - Nov 18 maybe a trip down the coast to Florida.

Just a thought:)

Here is my thought...those two 2 night and 3 night 'Bahamas' sailings since you cannot possibly get to Bahamas from New York is it possible maybe that those two sailings will be from out of Florida. Why label them "Bahamas' if you are leaving out of NY and do not even get close to the Bahamas in a 2 night cruise.

OH!! I like your thinking!!:D:D

Emmy, I did think of that also. As of now on CP Bayonne is the port. Heck, anything is possible.

Archived