Sunshine

ljslight

I posted a picture of him yesterday, but I have no idea where he is on the ship! :)

Thanks Aim...I saw your pic of Captain Potato Head..loved it...one of my favorite toys as a kid...even have a couple current ones!! ...Love ALL them pics you an triple D provided while the Sunshine was being refurbed..Thats how I knew Captain Potato existed!!! I figure he's probably near the kids club, but hoped someone who's sailing soon on Sunshine will find him for us!! Then we can head right over to meet him when we jump onboard Sunshine in November.

Thanks again for taking time to post all those pics over in the other thread.

I am counting the days until our Transatlantic cruise on the Sunshine leaving Barcelona on the 1st of November!!!!!!. The longest I have ever cruised is 8 nights so the 16 night cruise will be quite an experience.

This cruise is also very, very cheap and great value for the money.

I am counting the days until our Transatlantic cruise on the Sunshine leaving Barcelona on the 1st of November!!!!!!. The longest I have ever cruised is 8 nights so the 16 night cruise will be quite an experience.

I'd be there with you, but we are sailing on Sept. 8 on the Sunshine, so the TA is out of the question.. :rolleyes:

Sure would be a great time with that many days and so many 'new things' to experience'..!!:D

BON VOYAGE to all upcoming Sunshine cruisers - can't wait to see pics, read reviews and get your impressions on the ship! :D:D

Hey come join in the roll call - we're already on page 125! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=38247107#post38247107

First cruise on Carnival.Looks like I picked a good one.I am so excited ,having a hard time thinking about anything else.Hope this month goes by very quickly.The 4 of us will be like little kids first time to the Med for all of us.

I'm so excited about Sunshine - sailing in Jan and can't wait!

I'm taking my grown daughter on her first cruise and I want it to be wonderful.

We're going to be in a balcony on Lido deck so if anyone has any experiences to share, I'd love to hear all about them.

Have fun all of you lucky, early Sunshine cruisers! :)

Archived