New Diamond/Platinum gift on the Magic?

We're just off the Magic last Sunday. I wish we could rewind and be right back on her!! The Platinum gift was the Tervis tumbler, which we loved for taking a big glass of tea or lemonade "to go" from Lido. The Ocean Plaza band is Simple Friends, and they were great. Not as great as Blood Power, but definitely better than whatever band that was a year ago.

PS - We don't dance, but we enjoy sitting in Ocean Plaza and watching the others. There were always couples dancing when the band played. There was another good band in the Lobby, and people danced there, too. I think you will be pleased. :)

Also, while the band was on their break, they played (recorded) typical Lido dance music...Wobble, Wobble, Cupid Shuffle, etc. So people continued to dance even when the band was on break.

AND, unrelated to your question, they now offer unlimited internet for $55.95 for the entire cruise for basic. They also offer high speed internet, which is of course, high priced. The basic is much faster than it was previously, and perfectly adequate for surfing the web. You can play on that social network while listening to the band! :D I surely wish I was getting back on the Magic tomorrow!! Have fun!

Archived