I need HELP with excursions, PLEASE!

DarceyJK

We are on NCL Jewel to Alaska with ports in Juneau, Skagway, Ketchican, and Victoria. Which of these is the best place to do helicopter/glacier tours and which would be best for whale watching? I'm SOOOOOO confused! :eek:

Whale watching is best out of Juneau, 100% sightings of humpbacks. This can be combo booked with a glacier helicopter landing, unless you have a too short port time, which some of the NCL itineraries do.

Glacier helicopter landings can be done out of Juneau or Skagway.

Thank you so much for the advice. I booked a helicopter tour but I think I will try to add whale watching to it!

How did you book this? It is superior to cobook whale watch and helicopter tours, so to SAVE at least an hour in transit time.

I believe the round trip NCL Seattle sailings don't have a full day in Juneau?

This would have to be booked independent.

How did you book this? It is superior to cobook whale watch and helicopter tours, so to SAVE at least an hour in transit time.

I believe the round trip NCL Seattle sailings don't have a full day in Juneau?

This would have to be booked independent.

I booked it thru NCL, but I will cancel the helicopter tour and book a combination tour if I can find one. We are in the Haven so I have a concierge to help me with it all. I soooo much appreciate all of your help!!:)

I booked it thru NCL, but I will cancel the helicopter tour and book a combination tour if I can find one. We are in the Haven so I have a concierge to help me with it all. I soooo much appreciate all of your help!!:)

sorry, wrong choice.

There are several independent vendors who would cobook these two tours for you. I highly recommend Orca Enterprises.

Leave the Concierge out of this, they will have NO clue.

sorry, wrong choice.

There are several independent vendors who would cobook these two tours for you. I highly recommend Orca Enterprises.

Leave the Concierge out of this, they will have NO clue.

Ok, thanks!

Archived