Mini vs Outside Double - price difference?

bjkTX

I was just looking up how many cabins were filled on our Feb 2006 Western Med cruise and I noticed that several categories of Outside Double cabins were priced several hundred dollars more than the mini suites.

Having been on 2 previous Princess cruises, both times in mini suites, I was wondering what makes those outside cabins worth more - is it just whatever happens to fill up first starts to cost more - or am I missing something?

I was just looking up how many cabins were filled on our Feb 2006 Western Med cruise and I noticed that several categories of Outside Double cabins were priced several hundred dollars more than the mini suites.

Having been on 2 previous Princess cruises, both times in mini suites, I was wondering what makes those outside cabins worth more - is it just whatever happens to fill up first starts to cost more - or am I missing something?

From what I have been led to understand, you have it correct. As certain categories begin to sell out, the price rises.

That's exactly it..I was doing some pricing on a cruise and saw something rather amusing....an inside category M was going for $10 more than a minisuite cat. AD LOL However, other categories of inside cabins were going for significantly less than the minisuite prices

Archived