Diving in Bermuda

vplsh

Hi there,

My husband and I will be on the Celebrity Summit in Bermuda in mid-July and he was interested in diving. Would anyone recommend using the ship's excursion vs. a private dive operator? He usually books a private operator, but we are unfamiliar with diving in Bermuda and there doesn't seem to be a lot on this board to recommend companies.

Thanks!

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing from the lack of response to my question that there doesn't seem to be a good recommendation for diving in Bermuda. Guess he'll stick with the ship's excursion.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I dove with Fantasea in Bermuda through the cruise line. It was our first dive after becoming certified . The sites we dived were both wrecks. The depth was about 50 ft. If he's a rally experienced diver it may not be enough excitement for him, but we enjoyed it.

Thanks for the info. He has decided not to dive in Bermuda- he's not a big fan of wreck diving. We do have 2 more cruises booked for the Southern Caribbean that will allow him to dive though, so it'll be golf on this one!

Archived