Princess 10% off ketchikan excursions

ROXIETHEHORSE

Just an FYI, when I looked at our cruise personalizer today for our Princess cruise on Aug 31, it had a 10% off sale for Ketchikan excursions. It says to book by Aug 24th, I believe. I cancelled the tour already booked and then re-booked for the sale price.

Every bit of $$ saved helps!!

When I logged into my cruise personalizer, a message popped up that there was a 10% off sale for Ketchikan excursions only. In addition, when I went to the excursions area of my personalizer, that particular port had a red "sale" marker on the Ketchikan port line.

I did not see anything that indicated if it was just for this particular cruise. I hope it is available to everyone!! :)

Just an FYI, when I looked at our cruise personalizer today for our Princess cruise on Aug 31, it had a 10% off sale for Ketchikan excursions. It says to book by Aug 24th, I believe. I cancelled the tour already booked and then re-booked for the sale price.

Every bit of $$ saved helps!!

This is very interesting because I just checked for our trip (which is earlier, and my cruise personalizer doesn't have a sale advertised), and two of our excursions (which involve flights) are actually $70 MORE per person.

Now I feel lucky to have booked them months ago when I did--I had no idea the price would go up!

But thanks for the heads up on possible price drops--I'll keep checking.

It is posts like these that keep me coming back here, thank you!:)

This is very interesting because I just checked for our trip (which is earlier, and my cruise personalizer doesn't have a sale advertised), and two of our excursions (which involve flights) are actually $70 MORE per person.

Now I feel lucky to have booked them months ago when I did--I had no idea the price would go up!

But thanks for the heads up on possible price drops--I'll keep checking.

It is posts like these that keep me coming back here, thank you!:)

I'm departing July 29 and no sale noted on my personalizer ...

Archived