Fttf vs. Vip

cruzndiva

We are cruising in June on the Magic. We have booked an Ocean Suite. I believe this gets us priority boarding and disembarking. Do we need to purchase the FTTF also? What is the difference? Thanks for any info you can give.:)

Here is a rundown of the benefits of FTTF. You will get priority boarding and debarkation; that's about for suite perks. It's up to you if the $50 is worth it for the other FTTF benefits (priority tender, etc).

We are cruising in June on the Magic. We have booked an Ocean Suite. I believe this gets us priority boarding and disembarking. Do we need to purchase the FTTF also? What is the difference? Thanks for any info you can give.:)

Are you going to grand cayman or belieze? Are you in a hurry to get off the ship?

are you arriving early to the port? Do you want to drop stuff off in your cabin before 1:30

if you answer yes to the above 3 questions you want to purchase the FTTF.

these are the 3 main benefits for the FTTF

Are you going to grand cayman or belieze? Are you in a hurry to get off the ship?

are you arriving early to the port? Do you want to drop stuff off in your cabin before 1:30

if you answer yes to the above 3 questions you want to purchase the FTTF.

these are the 3 main benefits for the FTTF

I love to be able to go straight to my cabin and drop things off, like getting on and off early, and always arrive early to the port. So as soon as they started the FTTF program, I always get it. Worth every penny.

4/2014 Carnival Dream

5/2013 Carnival Fascination

5/2012 Carnival Conquest

1/2011 Carnival Truimph

2/2010 Carnival Truimph

1/2009 Carnival Freedom

4/2008 Carnival Fantasy

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=David - Deborah&date=5-11-2013&text=30th Anniversary Cruise&ship=Carnival Fascination

David&date=4-18-2014&text=Great Getaway&ship=Carnival Dream

Yes you still need to purchase FTTF if you want access to your suite faster -- our last cruise we thought that VIP had early cabin access and didn't buy FTTF and were then lugging our carry on around the Lido deck for 2 hours -- NOT FUN!!!

our next cruise we have purchased FTTF just to get the early cabin access -- it's worth the $50

We will be on the Fantasy in October in a grand suite. I just purchased the FTTF program today (it just became available) as hubby likes to lay down immediately after boarding due to a few health problems so he can rest a bit before lunch, sail-a-way, etc.

My question is..how long after you booked and paid for the FTTF program did it appear on your documents?. Did you get an e-mail showing that it's confirmed? Is there some sort of logo that prints out on the luggage tags or boarding pass?

Since we are in a grand suite our paperwork says "Priority" which is fine, and in the main body of the paperwork it says that we purchased the FTTF...but I thought I read somewhere that it shows on the luggage tag and or boarding pass.

Thanks for any information on this subject.

We will be on the Fantasy in October in a grand suite. I just purchased the FTTF program today (it just became available) as hubby likes to lay down immediately after boarding due to a few health problems so he can rest a bit before lunch, sail-a-way, etc.

My question is..how long after you booked and paid for the FTTF program did it appear on your documents?. Did you get an e-mail showing that it's confirmed? Is there some sort of logo that prints out on the luggage tags or boarding pass?

Since we are in a grand suite our paperwork says "Priority" which is fine, and in the main body of the paperwork it says that we purchased the FTTF...but I thought I read somewhere that it shows on the luggage tag and or boarding pass.

Thanks for any information on this subject.

The FTTF logo (red disk inside a blue circle, with the words "Faster to the Fun" across it) should be on your boarding passes and luggage tags, and it should show as a shore excursion in your cruise documents. IIRC, they also sent an email acknowledging it, but the logo is the key.

I guess I ought to read your whole post, you said you had a Grand Suite. The word "PRIORITY" will continue to show on your cruise doc's, but the logo will be on your luggage tags. In addition to the logo, the letters "FTTF" will appear in the color block area of the luggage tag, where your cabin number and location are.

Thanks oldrailfan!! Good to know...I just checked my luggage tags (can ya tell i'm excited?)lol and nothing is showing on them yet...maybe I should just give it some time to appear? And since we have not made final payment yet, of course I can't access our boarding pass. But I will keep checking for sure!

I am a Platinum cruiser and just got back a couple of days ago. Of course my luggage tags said VIP, BUT, they still put on large orange FTTF stickers around the handles. Obviously, they are more noticeable to the luggage staff.

Archived