Booked FTTF for the first time

Ironmen

We were on board ,Put stuff away in cabin and on Lido deck having lunch at about 11:30. We used the Park and Ride outside gate $40 for the 5 days. Shuttle from lot to drop off point in Port is 1 mile. It will vary some in how long they take to clear the ship from those getting off. Expect to board anytime between 10:45 till 11:15.

I had read in other threads that 10:30 is the earliest they let you enter the port? Do you know? We plan on getting there at 10:30. We sail 7/13. Yeah!! :D

And hey ExpressMan, see you live right up the highway from us and have a teenage son :) My son is 14 at North Meck and my daughter is at JMA.

I had read in other threads that 10:30 is the earliest they let you enter the port? Do you know? We plan on getting there at 10:30. We sail 7/13. Yeah!! :D

And hey ExpressMan, see you live right up the highway from us and have a teenage son :) My son is 14 at North Meck and my daughter is at JMA.

If your parking in the port lot, I would show at 10:35..LOL When we first showed and almost parked at Port we got there about 10:15-10:20 and was told No parking till lots is empty from those getting off and not to return till 11am... So we drove out gate of Port at end of driveway was Park and Cruise. WE just decided to check that out. It was $40 compared to $75 and they started shuttle at 10:30 so we decided to stay at P&R. We did notice the traffic going into Port not being turned around about 10:30 time frame for those parking on Port grounds. So I guess the lot was clear enough about 10:30. AS far as Port itself inside when we got to check in the seating area was already 1/4 full by just before 11 am. WE had FTTF and had no lines at all..WE were walked direct to service desk.

Yupper your a stone throw away for sure. My son just did the drivers ed at NM during X Mas vacation. Hes also 14 he goes to Hough. Our daughter is 10 and goes to JV Washam.

Have a great cruise, Keep the ship in good shape for us were going again in July also...:)

Archived