Desert Park ATV Tours in Cabo

klfrodo

We did the Desert Park ATV that we reserved through shore trips last month, on the DCL westbound PC.

We really enjoyed it. My husband (38) and myself each rode an atv with our sons on the back (ages 6 & 11) We booked it through shore trips because you had to be 10 yo for the Disney excursion.

We were 15 min late due to tender issues, and they left without us, but we got on the next tour, which ended up better, because along with the other couple who was late too, we were the only ones on the tour.

You do need to shift, but they teach you everything that you need to know and it is very easy. It was our first time driving an ATV. The kids were fine, and they really had a blast.

you get dusty, so wear OLD clothing, and pants. They provided cold bottled water both before during and after the tour. We went up and down slopes, and had some great straight aways through the river bed (dry)

Definitely do it early as possible in the summer, as it does get hot.

We stopped a couple of times, while the guide pointed out different cacti, and then in the riverbed.

I would recommend the tour.

transportation to and from the Desert park was provided by a modern van, with seatbelts and A/C.

Cynthia

San diego

Archived