Nassau I NEED HELP!! QUESTIONS

Bettytrouble

We have a full day in Nassau in August. Atlantis seems to crowded and commercial, as well as expensive for the 5 of us. 700 + bucks !!

Can you swim on the ocean side of Blue Lagoon, or are we limited to the lagoon?

Can you recommend a day pass hotel that has relatively low traffic from beach peddlers?

We want a beach day, I have 2- 14 year olds and a 12 year old and a husband who needs shade or an umbrella. Good swimmers all.

Thank you

Blue Lagoon would definitely provide the shade your husband needs, but I agree, it's not a cheap option. I would think a day pass at the Sheraton at Cable Beach would provide much better beach and much more reasonable cost.

We have a full day in Nassau in August. Atlantis seems to crowded and commercial, as well as expensive for the 5 of us. 700 + bucks !!

Can you swim on the ocean side of Blue Lagoon, or are we limited to the lagoon?

Can you recommend a day pass hotel that has relatively low traffic from beach peddlers?

We want a beach day, I have 2- 14 year olds and a 12 year old and a husband who needs shade or an umbrella. Good swimmers all.

Thank you

Blue lagoon allows you to swim on the ocean side.. its where we always end up. But there are few chairs and no shade on this section of the island.

BUT.. there are hammocks, chairs, and plenty of shade throughout the island.

I love this place.. even a the a price.

Sheraton would be a good fit as well.. but not much shade. Unless you're there very early and get an umbrella. I bring along a clip on umbrella when I hit this beach.. easy to carry. and necessary.

Thanks for the feedback. The price at Blue Lagoon looks good. I also talked to Sheraton, they are very reasonable- you can get a room for the day for 99 bucks for 2 people, everyone else in the group is an extra 25 dollars.

There are also some brokers that take you over to the Sheraton and provide lunch vouchers..from the reviews that i read, lunch can be pretty pricey!

i just could not see paying 165 dollars each for the Atlantis excursion..I cancelled it about a month after I purchased it from RCCL

Have a great weekend!

Archived